vs Watford

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
pint vulger
Legend

Re: vs Watford

Postby pint vulger » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Your cars fucked ,so you decide to buy ( going off auto car reviews) the best you can. You want a reliable classy vehicle that won't let you down and it will impress the fillies but the banks won't give You the dosh .
So...you get the next best ,you've had one before and it let you down but in the meantime the reviews are saying sweet things ,in desperation you go in again, the dealer knows you're desperate so he minces you naturally.
Of course it arrives all lovely and shiny , your happy but still nonplussed because privately you know the model is shite ,but hey it looks cool and it's delivering the goods , yours mates are envious as fuck ,the windows down ,your arms out of the window the shades are on , cool as fuck .......but all of sudden what's that fucking noise ? It's misfiring , it will be fine ........ fuck me its shite ,I knew they were fucking useless ......what to do ,Drive on and it will bed in but at the back of your mind you know you've dropped a massive bollock .
So you keep it on the road ,hopefully it's teething problems,but deep down you know .
NOW everyone is starting to notice !!! Get the old one out of the garage it's fucking miles better and park the new one up at the garage and hope the mechanics can sought out the useless piece of shit.

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 am

I thought this was tomorrow! Feck. I've watched through it though.

- Good away performance and a good away win against a decent side. So Jose deserves credit.
- We were better in attack but more open at the back compared to recent away performances — because of three at the back?
- Herrera still a shadow of the player last season, we were open when he replaced Matic. Pogba and Matic are the core of this team and we're much worse without either of them.
- Lingard has shite composure but links play well, there's something to be said for playing him in support of some clinical finishers like Lukaku and Martial
- That said, Lukaku's shooting confidence is gone at the moment... decent all round contribution though
- Martial still ruthless and accurate but needs to impose himself on the game more... maybe he should be our 9?
- Lindelof could well be a starting CB by the end of the season.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Yeah... sounds like Lindelof might be finding his feet... at the end of his legs... that would be useful...

I missed the game completely... anyone got links to highlights???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:39 pm

We've got to do something about our midfield frailties. We are not going to get away with it against Arse or the Bitters. With no Matic at the Emirates Joey has got it all to do.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:09 pm

It's ok Alf you can't watch them all , lucky for you Sad was on RI with realtime comments which went something like this .

Pre game ....tough game this Watford are flying.

15 ............Watford on top ,Utd shit

Goal ! Young ( the useless cunt ) scores after Martial fuck up
Goal Young free kick why the fuck didn't Pogba take it.
Goal Martial scores because he was in CF position.
HT Utd should be 5 up but it could end 3-3
Why has Jose made subs ?
3-2 told you ,WE could end up losing this
Goal .Lingard wtf was the Watford defence doing.Jose rides his luck.
Finish 4-2 .......can't see us beating Arsenal ( players still in the showers) .

17-30 ok this sat at Arsenal live on BT.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm

You think Sad would last on RI Vulgy. :)) =)) No chance. I'd have spotted him years ago.

He's a RedCaf bitch. That's where the agenda was conceived.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 pm

Cheers for that Bernie... tis a good site that...

That was 4 bloody fine goals as well... Youngs first was the best for me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Not sure about that Alf. If a Dipper player did what Jesse Giggsgard did last night, you'd never hear the fuckin last of it.

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:08 pm

It was a peach of a free kick, right into the top corner.

Return to “The Rant Forum”