[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs City - United Rant

vs City

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

vs City

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Might as well start this now

City aren't playing like the invincibles we saw earlier in the season but they're still creating a lot of chances and finding ways to win

They're vulnerable on set pieces though, so I expect that will be our main source of attack in an otherwise defensive as fuck pigs bladder performance without Pogba

bman2
Legend

Re: vs City

Postby bman2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 pm

14 wins and 1 draw. It's an incredible record.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Chelsea had 37 points at the same stage last season, Leicester 32 the season before that and Chelsea 36 the season before that.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:50 pm

But tbf... I think we'll win. It's another Arsenal 49 games unbeaten run job. We'll raise our game, Van Jose will go back to 2005 againstallodds Mourinho, Val, Young, Rashford all the dross will put in top / world class performances and we'll beat them 1-0 or 2-1. I'm even going to put money on it and I'm a tight cunt.

Lukaku won't score though.

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Its gunna be tough. Be interesting to see who gets a game against CSKA. Surely Axel Foley and McTominay will get the call. Mata should get a run out along with Mikki to get them in the shop window. Cant see Joey risking Lingiggs the form he's showing. Rash should play against the Ruskies. He needs something to get the confidence going. We was talking £200 million six months ago, we are talking 200 Lambert and Butler at the minute.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:03 pm

If he plays 433 with Rashford Martial Lingard

With Matic Herrera McItomney, we’ll win,

Actually sorry sorry Jesse for Zlatan.

In fact Rashford maybe for Jesse at 10 on form

Youth punching tooth’s

Yaaaaa!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm

It's 3 at the back that's served us so well in the last two games though, Zebs. And City will play like the home team at Old Trafford, they'll hog the ball, so there's a case for 3 at the back again, playing on the counter and relying on clinical finishing to beat em like we did Watford and Arsenal.

But that relies on Van Jose letting us attack and counter which he might do, especially now that Pogba is out.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am

City were not great yesterday. Sure, they inevitably ground out a win but they are by no means invincible. I too fancy we can take them and agree with the 3 at the back option. Terrible though that Pogba won't be there, as we really needed him to maintain the momentum.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 am

Young and Valencia as width, we can’t play a 2 without Pogba, just can’t do it no matter who’s fit.

Wouldn’t start Lakaku, don’t give a fuck who he picks as long as he’s not playing. I’m actually starting to hate him. The way you all call Young Lingard etc dross. Lakaku, world record Utd striker, has to have whole team built round him to play a specific way that doesn’t suit our personnel at the minute, every time I see the ball just bounce off him I just go why the fuck are you getting all the 9 time when Martial or Rashford given the same time would score in this team and at least would be enjoyable to watch
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 am

Can't see anything but a loss here... City have been limp lately, but this one will make them hard again... biggest game of the season, and Pep won't accept anything less than their best... must win for him... Mourinho would take the draw, but Pep will want all 3, plus a definitive score that puts Mourinho in his place...

Love to win this... I've got hope, but not much confidence...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “The Rant Forum”