vs City

Forum for match day threads
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 months ago

Too many cunts have not turned up today. There’s no excuse for it either... I’m not sure Mourinho has the ‘hair dryer’ effect either... no fight and bollockless from the back to the front.

We don’t deserve fuck all and I’ve already had a guts full of this season and this team. Lukaku is the epitome of it all as well.

I’m done, why should I bother wasting my time and energy when these over paid cunts can’t be arsed. Fucking dreadful.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Jose and his dumb idiotic fucking hoofball tactics cost United the game.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

West Ham gave them a better game.

We're better than we were. But we're a long way from properly good.

Merry Christmas fellas. Title 'race' is done.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Haha... take a break... we were beaten by the better side... get over it... we're still soundly in second, and I bet there isn't one of you fuckers wouldn't have been satisfied with that, start of the season...

City are an awesome outfit... one of the best teams the Pl has ever had...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Shite. We started playing in the last 20 mins but there were far too many long balls and far too much fucking head tennis. We're a basic team, and City in the same amount of time and for an extra 70m aka one player have created something special that can go toe to toe with the best in europe.

You talk of shite players, well Jose's signed a few - Lukaku int good enough at this level, Mickey's meant to be owning games like this but he wasn't even on the bench because he's been horrendous all season, and Lindelof is average at best.

City didn't use Aguero either. Pep was saving him in case we scored again IMO, but in the end he got to rest him. They even got away with Fernandinho in defence ffs and no striker.
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Long season ahead for Mourinho. We won't won't the champions league and the fa cup wasn't enough to save Van Gaal.

Where do we go from here?
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Alf's happy with second because it's Jose. He wouldn't be if Moyes, Gaal or Fergie were in charge. He used to rage at that defeatist mentality.
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Fuck off. United actually looked the better team when they decided to attack the ball.
Lukakus fuck ups aside city created nothing.
Jose's tactics cost United the game. What has he got up his arse that makes him play like kittens against wolves?
He did this even against Liverpool.
Joke tactics. He's gone crazy and so have I. The Portuguese cunt.
madmax
Star Man

4 months ago

City were shit and we still couldn't beat them. Our defence and Lukaku let us down big time. For a Mourinho team we are utterly rubbish in defence. They weren't good either. All three goals were due to some abysmal defending. It's City's title to lose now
senna
Legend

4 months ago

He has always had this small time underdog mentality in big games but he has gone worse.

In his past he wasn't this defensive.