vs City

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
redzebs
Legend

Re: vs City

Postby redzebs » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Anyone try’s to defend Lakaku after that needs shot, Zlatan came in and even a long ball hits him, few players round him, still manages to get a touch back to a ted shirt, plus helping them score twice didn’t help.

Jose has either played Martial and Rashford as almost wingbacks over other players because IF the ball falls to them ala Rashford they might score.

The other more cynical side of me is so he can say look I play four forwards, what do you want?

He wouldn’t play 4 cbs and two wing backs because he’s get slaughtered so play what looks like a back four with two young forwards completely wasted to stop City rather than try and attack.

Also, the Hernandez dive, before that, Lakaku was on a run then changes direction and runs straight, away from goal??

Then the useless Big cunt finallllyyy gets one of these balls he’s suppose to love, falls in front of him, running, row z.

People can blame players and that’s fair enough but when you tell players who have proved in the past they are good enough and skilful enough to play a tactical game, one we might not win, but they can execute the plan,

And you tell them nah Neanderthal football, hoof then there’s big gaku ok not getting great service but can’t win a 50/50 bill at all, ever, and all he does is head the hall on even though he was the furtherst player forward. They made mistakes too, even with a cautious setup, you pick the right team and tactics and you give them a game.

Instead we set up so defensive, the players shite it, don’t want the ball, the brave ones hoof it.

A lot of bad performances but I’m sorry, I’ve stuck up for him and his willingness to change his auto defensive mindset, picking players on form except ones he’s bought bar Mickey who have to play as often as possible.

Rooney ran his pan in, scores a pen for a poor Everton dude away to Anfiekd. Lakaku has a hand in both their goals, fucks up two runs towards goal, misses a sitter whether the cunt saved with his throat or not,

And a 37 coming back from injury comes on and looks better, fuckin shite.

Total bottle job, first time I’ve seen a 6 3 Big Heaney type player false 9 tbf.

Disgraceful tactics
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:54 pm

We just needed it to be windier, right Pint, then those weak foreigners would have crumbled

Btw how was the mammoth passing?

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Maybe he doesn't have the mentality for this kinda club.

Still a bit early but you gotta start wondering.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Mourinho "They scored two goals which were quite unbelievable to concede. They scored two goals out of nothing with rebounds....two easy goals. We did good things, we did bad things.

"I think they are a very good team, they are lucky, they have decisions in their favour."

Why are Jose and Alf slagging the quality of the goals? I didn't hear em complaining about the long ball hoof that meant we nicked a win against Tottenham, or the Young deflected winner against Brighton to cap off a shite game. It's sour grapes.

If the ball had've come off Smalling's cock, got deflected 23 times and gone in, those two cunts would have been full of praise about how "they all count"

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Jose's excuses after the games is still the best in the world. He still has it.

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Still not convinced that Mourinho has done enough to justify a contract extension, and I don't think the board are in a great rush to offer him one until they see what we're getting.

If we give him money in January, who's he going to spend it on? Honestly, I'm rather concerned.

I should advise that I missed most of today's game, but am speaking generally.
Last edited by sheesh on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Dozer, the media put the socalled diving and 'luck' shit Jose came up with to Pep in his post match presser, as if that kind of bullshit is worth taking seriously let alone asking the opposition manager after a historic record equalling win

It's Mourinho affecting the narrative. I guaran fucking tee by next may it will be well established that City won the league thanks to "luck" and cheating. Jose's hard at work establishing it now, and the press will lap it up. By may it will be the 'truth'.

But the reality is we've spent a lot of money but we're not very good, and they are, and that's why we're 11 points behind.

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:16 pm

If we bin Mourinho off.... who would replace him? Another 2-3 year investment cycle again. I couldn’t give a fuck if he left but who is out there? Seriously.

It’s just all so fucking depressing.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..Also FELLANI, SMALLING, LINGARD are cunts. Thundercunts.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:20 pm

A manager that is not past it and can actually develop players would be a start.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:22 pm

I don't think the next manager needs to reinvent the whole squad. We got some good players and some with potential.

Just get rid of the old dross Young, Valencia, Smalling etc..

Return to “The Rant Forum”