vs City

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: vs City

Postby HARRY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Totally agree bman. Herrera is toast for me. His diving about like a sniper had shot him was cringe worthy. Him and Mata are doomed. Joey will want his players in there and they're getting in the way. I think Felliani will move on and the Armenian Kagawa will be back in Germany come the summer.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 pm

I would keep a Fellani missed him on Sunday would have made a difference fully fit.Agree re Herrera,Mata,MikiT, gunna have Rom 12 mths to see if Bobby Charlton offer to improve his touch and awareness.
On reflection with half a team Utd were an easy strike and a pen on another day ( city have had several this season) from getting all 3 points .

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Surprised Harry's still here tbh now that my agenda has been adopted by most fans and the worlds media. Although it's noticeable that his post count has reduced a lot.

He might be gone after West Brom tbf, then it'll just be the wee rat left.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Probably got more interesting things to do than you Sadney.

Roland the cave dweller. :-?

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Don't worry about me Sadddles. You go back to the Caf or the Van Dross thread or i'll set Roland on you!! ;)
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

bman2
Legend

Postby bman2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 am

1. I'm delighted by the fight after the match. At first I thought that was classic Jose distraction tactics after a loss, but now I don't think so, I think he just totally lost the rag. I want that. I want him to feel like he needs to prove something in Manchester. I want him to aim for the CL this season and aim to fucking beat Guardiola next season.

2. We fell short because we still don't have enough players with real courage, who look for the ball and are willing to hold onto the ball long enough to find the right pass. It's one thing to play Jose-style, but that doesn't mean you just lump the ball forward as hard as you can whenever you can. Matic is the clear role model here: he knows Jose's tactics, but he does not at all just lump it forward mindlessly, he'll hold off the City press for a few seconds and find the pass. This is why so many of the so-called "dross" win the support of manager after manager: Lingard, Valencia, Young — they've got balls. Mata. Fellaini tbf. They try to get in the fucking game at least. Obviously the ideal is real quality on the ball as well having as a pair of balls — like matic and pogba have — but you're not going to win the big prizes without courage throughout the team. And the likes of Neville and Scholes have constantly stressed this in their punditry, and I can really see where they're coming from now.

Smalling, Rojo, Herrera, Mkhiti — I can see many of the qualities of these players, but they haven't got it psychologically. The trickier question is what you do with players with great attitude but maybe not the desired quality or athletic attributes — Mata, Blind, Fellaini etc., but you can see why managers always end up relying on them when the results are going the wrong way, because at least they go out there and fight the best they can.

3. Lukaku is still a work in progress. He's not getting quality ball, he's getting it lumped over his head by the likes of Rojo and Smalling shitting themselves. But Drogba was something like 27 years old when Jose bought him, with unimpressive stats, and having the likes of Lampard and Essien feeding him turned him into a beast. I'm disappointed but I'm not giving up.

4. Credit to Guardiola, he's built a magnificent team that might break all the records in England and go down in history. But it's wasted on a shit plastic club, it's a real shame.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Decent assessment, that, Bernie...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Fuck me, including keeper we have the better defence, is Delph and Walker a better combo than Cslencia and Young on form?

People getting stuck into Martial and Rashford, two young no.9s asked to virtually play full back beside two aging wingers who were near enough extra cbs.

It’s got s bit to do with players but it’s a fuckin DERBY and Jose set out to play a load of attacking players out and put them in defensive roles,

The difference when people say oh who would we get, another 2-3 year cycle etc.

That’s BOLLOCKS, yes we missed Pogba but there was a million things he could have done differently, their keeper made his first save 15 mins before the end,

Are you seriously fuckin telling me Fergie who José is supposed to be near on par with, with Rashford Martial, Lingard on form, Young and Valencia on form, the best keeper in the world, wouldn’t have had a go, at HOME in a DERBY???

FUCK OFF!!!

It’s not that all these teams are miles better player wise for fucks sake, it’s that we set up like a bunch of cunts, “I felt sorry for Lucky”.

You fuckin what?? He’s the furthest player forward in a long ball game and the cunt heads the ball every time forward to a City player instead even trying to control it or at least hit back to a red shirt if he has to.

He had a hand in their goaks, missed a golden opportunity, had two more chances, one went over the fuckin rainbow and the other he changes fuckin direction!!!

This is the £90 mill Internstuonal who’s scored the same amount (now less as of now) as Rooney this season!!!

Fuck me, we are a player or two short but stop making out like it’s a shite squad and don’t have players who when played properly have shown they can give anyone a game

Fuck off!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Fuck off yourself Zebs... you rate the squad if you want... for me, it's not fit to lick the boots of any of our proper good teams!

This is a, "make do" squad!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am

That’s not the point Alf,

It’s more than good enough to have a fuckin go against decent sides.

Even if it ended 5-3, I’d have said fair enough, better team one, West Ham near fuckin did them, managed by the butt of all jokes on here “Mopes”

If Peo had say Jesus and KDB set up as fuck knows where he was playing Rashford and Martial, and played a long ball defence game, that City team would look SHITE as well.

He’s had three transfer windows and he risked and rinsed our cash on relying on the fact that he converted Herrera to a 6 to accommodate Pogba and that he’d no problem be able to slip back into an 8 beside Matic who he’s never played with and that and an injured Carrick and a young McItomney and that was going to be our midfield all season and tat was fine and if ONE midfielder found it hard (Herrera) or had a bad injury, what was his back up plan? Send Oerriera to tear it up in Spain? He let him go but after his quality last year he COULD have said NO, you’ll get first team game time because you can basically player anywhere except defence.

He wanted a young Zlatan so he signed a player because he was a big lump even though he’s an anomaly, there tonight again, scores but how many times did he just lose the ball? He needs a young CF that can take long balls which has NEVER EVER been Lakakus game, EVER.

He’s played for lesser clubs and been the big fish in a wee pond that teams were built on playing football and constantly focused on playing the ball to his feet in their box.

Completely wrong type of signing,

I’d have been much happier if we’d bought one or two too midfielders so we could play 1 up top with one begins, two up too, 4,3,3,

He completely ballsed it up and I feel sorry for the lad but he is not and I don’t think will a United cf of which there have been many many different types. See for him to be effective against non dross, we’d have to set up to attack and give him chances but against any decent side, we play not to get beat then hope a hoof hits Lakaku and bounces to a player with actual skill ala Spurs game.

28% possession at Home n a Derby with Otacalamity, Delph, a half decent but not world cksss other side in Walker.

It’s s load of shite.

Should have gone five at the back, let Herrera and Natic basically cover extra at the back when a wing back goes forward, have Lingard on form playing behind Rashford and Martial, because with those three, we wouldn’t have been unde the koch the whole fucking game and might have punished a defence that’s looked vulnerable of late, even holding on against Bournemouth and defending like fuck and letting them have a go.

We’ve done it all season against dross too in the majority of games, score then defend like fuck. We aren’t playing fuckin Brazil every week
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Return to “The Rant Forum”