vs Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

Pathetic from United again. Oh well, this season was always going to be a write-off after Sunday.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Possession
Home 56% - Away 44%

Shots
Home 9 - Away 14

Shots on Target
Home 2 - Away 7

Corners
Home 4 - Away 9

Shite from us. Can sense the fans frustration.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Both Liverpool and Arsenal are showing us up again... what the fuck???

Why are we the only side that can't score any fuckin goals???...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

So it's fine to put in shite performances because Liverpool and Arsenal lost. Fuck the title, fuck playing well, fuck giving value and showing guts, Jose FC won so we're happy.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Tbf we're close to letting ourselves go Harry style. When you're involved in a 20 man post match brawl in which your CF bottles the assistant manager of your biggest rival because you were properly beaten and outplayed, you're fucking borderline.

If Bournemouth score it kicks off big time, the fans boo, Jose slags em again in his post match, and we have a couple of weeks of drama where he auditions for PSG again.

We need to chill. The Jose FC fans are happy but the United fans paying 700-1000 quid to watch Bournemouth have more shots than us int.
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Both Liverpool and Arsenal are showing us up again... what the fuck???

Why are we the only side that can't score any fuckin goals???...[/quote

FFS
FuB
Legend

6 months ago

it surely has to take a fucking massive lowering of expectations to watch a dull, nervy, classless 1-0 home win against opposition that shouldn't be troubling us at all and look for worse results elsewhere to prop up your argument
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

at least the treatment room will be full harry, we have enough crocks ,even needing to offload some. even baily has overspent his sicknote welcome and needs passing on.
The only position where teamwork is vital is defence and central defence more-so .doesn`t baily have around a 70% injured 30% available ratio for us.as good as many think he is,this makes it pointless having him.
(somehow can`t see mata and herra being sold) they are probaly the only reason DDG is still here.) martial had a bad 1 last night (again) too many,limpdick reverted to his normal self
(headless chicken shit). smalling has to turn his whole body in the direction he aims to pass it,making it easy to read (another pointless chump).Didnt realise how slow matic`s brain worked,there were a few quick passes on (he never saw 1).Jones put in a shift,lucky did his job (just),

last few season`s we would have drawn this, the titles over,so a pointless 3 points for me,as second ,third or fourth to cidy is not acceptable to me, i think 5th would be better in my eyes.
as it would be bye bye to mou with no CL qualification,as were still talking about many of the same players now older who were shit 4 years ago under moyes.
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

Question to the ABU cunts.

Who do you want instead of Mourinho ?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

"it surely has to take a fucking massive lowering of expectations to watch a dull, nervy, classless 1-0 home win against opposition that shouldn't be troubling us at all and look for worse results elsewhere to prop up your argument"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even trying to make an argument!... I'm just havin a laugh at you silly twats.

"lowering of expectations"???

Haha... we're in second, losing only to a far better side... what were your expectations before the year started?

Nevermind... it was obviously to win the league, maybe the treble??? Playing champagne football??? Rachel Riley, naked, presenting Mourinho with "the nicest guy in football" award, and booze, drugs and fireworks for everyone, whoo hoo"!!!

Fuck sake!!!!

If the season ends tomorrow, I will consider this a damned fine year... huge progress made, and something to build on for next!

I couldn't give a fuck if Mourinho goes or stays... if he stays, we'll compete... if he leaves, we'll be in a fuck of a lot better shape than when he arrived, and hopefully the next man can build on that.

Progress! That's what I, and most reasonable fans see... you see what you like... have fun with that!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."