vs Bournemouth

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: vs Bournemouth

Postby Sid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm

So it's fine to put in shite performances because Liverpool and Arsenal lost. Fuck the title, fuck playing well, fuck giving value and showing guts, Jose FC won so we're happy.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Tbf we're close to letting ourselves go Harry style. When you're involved in a 20 man post match brawl in which your CF bottles the assistant manager of your biggest rival because you were properly beaten and outplayed, you're fucking borderline.

If Bournemouth score it kicks off big time, the fans boo, Jose slags em again in his post match, and we have a couple of weeks of drama where he auditions for PSG again.

We need to chill. The Jose FC fans are happy but the United fans paying 700-1000 quid to watch Bournemouth have more shots than us int.

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:12 pm

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Both Liverpool and Arsenal are showing us up again... what the fuck???

Why are we the only side that can't score any fuckin goals???...[/quote

FFS

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 pm

it surely has to take a fucking massive lowering of expectations to watch a dull, nervy, classless 1-0 home win against opposition that shouldn't be troubling us at all and look for worse results elsewhere to prop up your argument
The official Rant token Europhile

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 pm

As shit as it was. We'd have lost that under Van Dross. We are mysteriously still 2nd in the league. Surely it should be clear to anyone with smattering of brain matter that the squad was in a seriously dark place. And we are probably not even half way to putting it right. I simply don't see Martial, Herrera, Mata, Felliani, Smalling being around much longer. How many chances are they going to get?

Joey will sort it. Bale's on his way in. Probably even Mahrez. And a couple more.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 am

at least the treatment room will be full harry, we have enough crocks ,even needing to offload some. even baily has overspent his sicknote welcome and needs passing on.
The only position where teamwork is vital is defence and central defence more-so .doesn`t baily have around a 70% injured 30% available ratio for us.as good as many think he is,this makes it pointless having him.
(somehow can`t see mata and herra being sold) they are probaly the only reason DDG is still here.) martial had a bad 1 last night (again) too many,limpdick reverted to his normal self
(headless chicken shit). smalling has to turn his whole body in the direction he aims to pass it,making it easy to read (another pointless chump).Didnt realise how slow matic`s brain worked,there were a few quick passes on (he never saw 1).Jones put in a shift,lucky did his job (just),

last few season`s we would have drawn this, the titles over,so a pointless 3 points for me,as second ,third or fourth to cidy is not acceptable to me, i think 5th would be better in my eyes.
as it would be bye bye to mou with no CL qualification,as were still talking about many of the same players now older who were shit 4 years ago under moyes.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 am

Question to the ABU cunts.

Who do you want instead of Mourinho ?

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 am

Make your mind up Drivel. You've been calling for Mourinho's head 4 weeks before his first game as United manager. Now your blaming the players "Who were shit 4 years ago under Moyes!!"

Some of us did say it needed a total overhaul. While other deluded plebs thought it was a class squad that just needed managing. He's got a tune out of some. But it needs a lot more quality yet.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:22 am

"it surely has to take a fucking massive lowering of expectations to watch a dull, nervy, classless 1-0 home win against opposition that shouldn't be troubling us at all and look for worse results elsewhere to prop up your argument"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even trying to make an argument!... I'm just havin a laugh at you silly twats.

"lowering of expectations"???

Haha... we're in second, losing only to a far better side... what were your expectations before the year started?

Nevermind... it was obviously to win the league, maybe the treble??? Playing champagne football??? Rachel Riley, naked, presenting Mourinho with "the nicest guy in football" award, and booze, drugs and fireworks for everyone, whoo hoo"!!!

Fuck sake!!!!

If the season ends tomorrow, I will consider this a damned fine year... huge progress made, and something to build on for next!

I couldn't give a fuck if Mourinho goes or stays... if he stays, we'll compete... if he leaves, we'll be in a fuck of a lot better shape than when he arrived, and hopefully the next man can build on that.

Progress! That's what I, and most reasonable fans see... you see what you like... have fun with that!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:44 pm

One of the worst nights ever at Old Trafford it was fucking horrible , just spoke to one lad who didn't get home till 12-45 and he lives uphill just 30 mins away on a normal night.
Congratulations to Bournemouth they gave it a fucking good go ,and tbf even though Utd were pony it wasn't a bad game in the conditions .
Beginning to feel sorry for Rom ,almost everything he does is a fuck up he couldn't hit a cows arse,but he can't be this bad ,he needs to score either a hat trick a last minute winner or a worldy to get his confidence.
Shaw did very well ,so did the young kid as a stand in.
Jones was ok post injury ,and Matic had a good game .
Can I say it ? Dissapointed in Martial again Mata,even Valencia was a touch dodgy.
Need Fellani and Pogba back both fully fit looks like Bailly is out for the season and MikiT to pull his fucking finger out.
Who could Jose potentially sign in Jan to improve this squad?

Return to “The Rant Forum”