vs Bournemouth

Forum for match day threads
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

One of the worst nights ever at Old Trafford it was fucking horrible , just spoke to one lad who didn't get home till 12-45 and he lives uphill just 30 mins away on a normal night.
Congratulations to Bournemouth they gave it a fucking good go ,and tbf even though Utd were pony it wasn't a bad game in the conditions .
Beginning to feel sorry for Rom ,almost everything he does is a fuck up he couldn't hit a cows arse,but he can't be this bad ,he needs to score either a hat trick a last minute winner or a worldy to get his confidence.
Shaw did very well ,so did the young kid as a stand in.
Jones was ok post injury ,and Matic had a good game .
Can I say it ? Dissapointed in Martial again Mata,even Valencia was a touch dodgy.
Need Fellani and Pogba back both fully fit looks like Bailly is out for the season and MikiT to pull his fucking finger out.
Who could Jose potentially sign in Jan to improve this squad?
Davel
Legend

9 months ago

Harry youve been sniffing far too much glue, I wanted Mou as manager here, and if you read my posts last year ,i said he seems to have no clue on the way the games evolved (this due to the fact he kept the same assistant so no new imput) a thing fergie mastered, but he will attempt to get CL qualification through the europa back door,and i will support him as long as the turds are ditched, now with his recent purchases we have a cesspit full of turds plus moyes and gaals, infact he`s only got rid of rooney ,1 of our better players. second place by luck more than by deserved because we have no players worth a wank is his fault,he`s had plenty of time to offload.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

No right these players like Rom and Mickey who're not Unitwd quality or not doing it for us are the fault of Gaal and Moyes, not Jose. How can you not see that Davel. Tell him, Alf.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

oooh, that's quality, that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Davel
Legend

9 months ago

ahh sid i constantly see posts on here saying you knew what you were getting we we appointed him as manager. Well not exactly true this statement, we knew he was defence minded but he was supposed to be ruthless and wont accept failure, i never watched chelski much (only when we played them) but i cant remember dogbreath,costa, robben or hazard defending much.
So why has he changed to 10 behind the ball and let them have it.

his defenders and midfielders were some of the best in the world,we have pogs (home grown)
and his signings are worse than moyes, the only signing worth a wank is bailey,and he`s the new wes brown (in need of offloading when fit) as we will never have a stable defence with him out 70% of the time.
lindelfuckoff is as bad a Bebe,MickyT is gutless and pointless (1 kick and he vanish`s) a point i did make last season when all were raving about him (and i did get abuse for)Lucky we all knew what we were getting,(big game hero NOT) same really with matic, why do you think chelski offloaded him,he looks good in our defencive lineup,but in a 2 man mid he gets raped.

with him being egotistic you would think mou would have dumped the baggage within months of starting here,players like young and limpdick (watford quality players at best) and the second division quality players like smalling,darmian,herra, and the non league players like garlic and blind, but he hasn`t why ?

theres only 3 reasons

1 the board says no money stick with what youve got UNLIKELY (his ego and mouth wont allow this)

2 He has lost the appetite and knowhow to be a winner (MAYBE)

3 He fucking hates us and is fucking the club permanantly (unthinkable)well he`s deffo fucking the club signing shite,resigning others shite, but this could be answer 2,
He hasn`t set up a remanant residence (not expecting to stay long) wants to be near his kids at uni (kids at uni dont want to be near there parents) so this is a lie, Paris is further.
If hes sacked he wins,if we finish top 4 he wins, i blame life.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Yeah his signings are definitely shite compared to what he had at Chelsea the first time around, the spine of that team
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

Robben, Cech, Kezman etc all agreed the Chelsea deals during Ranieri's tenure but Ranieri was gone in the summer Robben joined.
Jose's signings have been decent overall.
Good:
Pogba
Ibra (short term)
Matic

Mediocre:
Bailly(crocked)
Lindelof (bad so far but looked good recently)
Lukaku

Bad:
Mkhi

Next window, he'll probably get a left back, right winger and a no 10.
Hopefully an other centreback.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Agree with most of that, Dozer. But Lindelof is in the shite pile until he plays more than 3 average games.

Lukaku int Drogba, Mickey int Hazard or Robben, Lindelof int Carvalho

Thank fuck he didn't sign Hart like he wanted to
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

We need the winger and number 10 to fit in well and hit the ground running. At least Young does a job at left back so we have good backup. Even our centre backs are not so critical considering we probably won't have these many injuries there again.

Our attackers we buy must be successful buys or we're struggling again. Perhaps Jose should just buy 3 attackers. We need competition for rash, Martial and lukaku.
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

I still think Jose plays hoofball because he doesn't trust the team. He's never been so negative before at other clubs.

Having said that this hoofball taxtic is still a blunder and his record against big teams is terrible. It used to be good with the younger Jose.