vs Bournemouth

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: vs Bournemouth

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:28 pm

That's a massive question Pinster!! The vast majority of the quality are on long term deals at big clubs playing Champions league football, so its an extremely limited market. The Mahrez rumour has done the rounds on TalkSport again today with Jamie Jackson from the Manchester Evening News siting that there may have been some contact. Joao Mario from Inter too! Both eligible to play in Europe.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Harry youve been sniffing far too much glue, I wanted Mou as manager here, and if you read my posts last year ,i said he seems to have no clue on the way the games evolved (this due to the fact he kept the same assistant so no new imput) a thing fergie mastered, but he will attempt to get CL qualification through the europa back door,and i will support him as long as the turds are ditched, now with his recent purchases we have a cesspit full of turds plus moyes and gaals, infact he`s only got rid of rooney ,1 of our better players. second place by luck more than by deserved because we have no players worth a wank is his fault,he`s had plenty of time to offload.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:23 pm

No right these players like Rom and Mickey who're not Unitwd quality or not doing it for us are the fault of Gaal and Moyes, not Jose. How can you not see that Davel. Tell him, Alf.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 pm

oooh, that's quality, that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Apologies Drivel. You are correct. I got you mixed up as one of Sads agenda benders who's since bailed on him. And no I haven't been sniffing glue. That's just every other Sunday.

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:20 am

ahh sid i constantly see posts on here saying you knew what you were getting we we appointed him as manager. Well not exactly true this statement, we knew he was defence minded but he was supposed to be ruthless and wont accept failure, i never watched chelski much (only when we played them) but i cant remember dogbreath,costa, robben or hazard defending much.
So why has he changed to 10 behind the ball and let them have it.

his defenders and midfielders were some of the best in the world,we have pogs (home grown)
and his signings are worse than moyes, the only signing worth a wank is bailey,and he`s the new wes brown (in need of offloading when fit) as we will never have a stable defence with him out 70% of the time.
lindelfuckoff is as bad a Bebe,MickyT is gutless and pointless (1 kick and he vanish`s) a point i did make last season when all were raving about him (and i did get abuse for)Lucky we all knew what we were getting,(big game hero NOT) same really with matic, why do you think chelski offloaded him,he looks good in our defencive lineup,but in a 2 man mid he gets raped.

with him being egotistic you would think mou would have dumped the baggage within months of starting here,players like young and limpdick (watford quality players at best) and the second division quality players like smalling,darmian,herra, and the non league players like garlic and blind, but he hasn`t why ?

theres only 3 reasons

1 the board says no money stick with what youve got UNLIKELY (his ego and mouth wont allow this)

2 He has lost the appetite and knowhow to be a winner (MAYBE)

3 He fucking hates us and is fucking the club permanantly (unthinkable)well he`s deffo fucking the club signing shite,resigning others shite, but this could be answer 2,
He hasn`t set up a remanant residence (not expecting to stay long) wants to be near his kids at uni (kids at uni dont want to be near there parents) so this is a lie, Paris is further.
If hes sacked he wins,if we finish top 4 he wins, i blame life.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 am

Yeah his signings are definitely shite compared to what he had at Chelsea the first time around, the spine of that team

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 am

What a pair of suicide merchants. :)) =)) "Mourinho signed Costa, Drogba, Robben, Hazard" Now he signs shite. :D

You sound like a pair of deluded Dippers. "Why didn't Rafa sign Dalglish, Rush, Hansen" :))

Robben chose Mourinho's Chelsea and turned United down. As did Hazard. If those players aren't out there then he cant sign them. And we don't have Carvalho or Terry in defence either. We have Van Dross' captain Smalling and Jones.

And Matic has been absolutely shite hasn't he!! :)) =)) =))

The Gift!!

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:12 am

Robben, Cech, Kezman etc all agreed the Chelsea deals during Ranieri's tenure but Ranieri was gone in the summer Robben joined.
Jose's signings have been decent overall.
Good:
Pogba
Ibra (short term)
Matic

Mediocre:
Bailly(crocked)
Lindelof (bad so far but looked good recently)
Lukaku

Bad:
Mkhi

Next window, he'll probably get a left back, right winger and a no 10.
Hopefully an other centreback.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Agree with most of that, Dozer. But Lindelof is in the shite pile until he plays more than 3 average games.

Lukaku int Drogba, Mickey int Hazard or Robben, Lindelof int Carvalho

Thank fuck he didn't sign Hart like he wanted to

Return to “The Rant Forum”