vs West Brom

Forum for match day threads
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

at least with a two goal cushion we can get really exciting and practice lumping balls up to the lump for him to fail to control
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

...except no. instead we've kept it on the deck and been boring and ineffectual in attack to the point where we've helped them do something they haven't been able to do since Pardew arrived (and before).
sheesh
Legend

9 months ago

This not celebrating after a goal thing (and Mourinho complaining about City celebrating after the derby) is incredibly small-time.

What a bunch of fannies.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

There has to be a drama
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

That sort of wankerish belligerence wouldn't really bother me so much if we weren't still shitting ourselves against poor opposition when they finally try and have a go
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

At risk of triggering Harry, we drew against West Brom at home under Jose last season. So a 2-1 win is decent. 350m, value.

Aye Pog's back now so we'll be playing like City. Can't fucking wait.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Nope, triggered him

To-nay Mourinho, as in Tony Pulis, does that work? Or is it Harry levels of shite name shite
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

Wasn't the greatest win .....but.....hence pinter enjoying another couple of Erdingers. Better than getting beat !

Spurs 21 points behind the bitters and it's only mid Dec!!!
pint vulger
Legend

9 months ago

I would luv it just luv it if Utds dressing room are singing 'park the bus' post knocking Ciddy out of CL .
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

You two are dreaming if you think we can beat City... of course it's possible... not fuckin likely though, is it?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."