Sid
Legend

10 months ago

One of the major trophies we won last season

Play the fucking kids int it, play fucking Gomes, that's what we want
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

You are the biggest dick of Utd supporter ( well ) I have ever heard what like MK Dons .....you fucking tit.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Decent line up that... should see a few goals...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Bloody hell Rashers...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Blind... fuck sake!
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Zlatan has looked rusty as fuck.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Dogshit half from us. Other than the Rashford belter and Pogba's good run but utterly shite shot we've shown nothing.

If it wasn't for dross Blind's incredible tackle we'd be going in 1-0 down.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Fair play to BC, but they're playing at a blistering pace... surely they can't maintain it...
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

not really a surprise that Zlatan looks rusty. he's clearly looked unfit every time he's come on so playing him now is the obvious game to at least get him some time in. not convinced he's going to get back to form though.

they are obviously going to play like it's their cup final so we should give them at least the respect they are due rather than play like we're destined to go through on reputation.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

You'd think the players would be more motivated for one of the major trophies we won last season