Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

110m of talent brought on to win it, and we lose 2-1
madmax
Star Man

7 months ago

The stupidity of every player is beyond belief. Unable to properly even clear a ball ffs. That was one of the most rubbish performances of the last few years
Davel
Legend

7 months ago

only watched the last 30 mins or so , had some paint to watch drying.its getting a bit of a joke now.
The sooner we ditch Mou the better. I cant see us in the top 5 in 3 weeks time when the window shuts. So why have 5 more months of him destroying the players will to breathe,only then to sack him.

as from what i seen the only player who looked lively was Shaw, a player mou wont play ?
pogs did a bit of flair,rashy and martial looked like they didnt want to be there.
the rest were as we know shite. specially the unmentionable 1 (a player the cunt in charge never kicked out.)
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

We only tried to play football for the last 20 mins when Ibra went off. It was Tony Mourinho until then. It's not good enough to win on a night like this.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 months ago

Take Jose, Blind, Darmien, Miki, Rojo, Lindy and get the fuck out of the club. Fucking disgraceful performance and I want Mourinho to come out and fucking shame some of these useless cunts.

Rashford is slowly but surely turning into Welbeck. Fucking brainless. Martial did absolutely nothing as did Zlatan.

We are an overpriced West Brom as Sid says. I’ve never been so less interested in watching United play. Heads need to roll.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Jose Mourinho has just rushed through the media zones so quickly that he delivered his press conference to only one member of the written press. He’s now gone.

He's done it again, ran in and ran out. Doesn't want to face any difficult questions because he can't take the flak.
FuB
Legend

7 months ago

obviously he's more interested in the 450 quid bottle of wine Bristol's manager's bought for him
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

The lack of motivation and energy on display was a concern - though it's at least partly understandable that Bristol were more 'up for it'.

What concerns me much more are the technical limitations of so many of our players.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Might have been a mistake by Jose to give Ibra a new deal. He's really fucking static, more so than last season, and it makes Jose ball even worse. At least Rom pulls defenders out of position with his movement.

It makes more sense to play Rash down the middle than a 37 year old twat. It would give him some valuable CF experience.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Mickey's awfully quiet int he

He must be playing with his fire engine again