vs Leicester

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to Sky Sports: "We didn't win because missed incredible chances. I would say joke chances.

"We made a big defensive accumulation of mistakes in an easy match to win. I talked to the players at half time when it was 1-1 that it was an easy match to win.

"The reality is that it is 2-2. Sometimes you make mistakes and are not punished by that."

How do you feel after a difficult week? "I feel great. One thing to feel angry as manager and another thing to feel great as a man.

"We were punished by our mistakes. It was an easy match to win, we did everything to win but when you lose big chances. Childish loss of possession, so easy. Childish in their box and childish in our box. We were punished in two points."
danniitronix
Legend

6 months ago

Dicked by City and Bristol and showing that we are a bunch of bottling cunts at Leicester.

Jose is right, we are a bunch of children even with the most expensive squad and wage bill in EPL history. He’s accepting that something is wrong.

At least Jose didn’t say we were unlucky. He called it for what it was, amateur hour.

Yet again, his buys have failed to perform. He has bought shit to be fair and he’s basically admitted it. Fair johns to him, he has bought shit other than Matic.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Mickey is finished on last nights cameo. He's just waiting to leave.

If Jose knew what to do with him our attack would improve significantly. But he's just been so badly handled, from his debut in the loss against City when he was played injured, to last season where he played mostly at wing back.

Bag of shite
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

Yeah, just to be clear, I agree with most of that... we've seen enough to know, there's a quality player there, but his heart isn't in it... maybe because he doesn't like the league, but maybe like you say, he doesn't like how he's been used... but there's your problem Sid...

You were one of the most vocal on here about Rooney... being used like a spare part, or played out of position was no excuse for poor passing or a rubbish first touch... Rooneys fault, for being shite!!!

But typically, you've got a different set of parameters when there's the opportunity to dump on Mourinho... why can we just say Miky's got a shitty attitude? Why can't it be, he should be able to run with the ball, and play a decent pass, even from right back??? No???

Mourinhos fault!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

6 months ago

Because it’s not, turd breath.

He spunked 26m on him and he has delivered jack shit. He bought him, he convinced him to come here, here coaches him and the buck stops with him. It’s was ADM’s fault that he didn’t want to be here, but the managers.

Or is it just bad luck that Mikhi can’t be fucked with United like a lot of Jose’s boys.

Jose managed Hazard and Fabregas so badly that they got hims sacked after he nearly relegated Chelsea! Suppose it was just shitty players then Mr Synthetic and not Jose.

Your powers of analysis are so bad, your a consistent embarrassment to yourself and these pages year in and year out.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Alf the difference is Rooney's game gradually faded with age thanks to being a pro at 16, whereas Mickey should be rocking because he's in his prime

It's not entirely Jose's fault. No one's arguing it is except you super defensive tin foil hat wearing Jose FC fanboys. But to think a year at wingback isn't going to effect his attacking game technically and mentally is pure bollocks.

But also you have to wonder why the board signed off a deal for a player like Mickey whose obviously not the type of character Jose likes to work with.

Everyone's fucked up with his transfer tbh. Big waste of money, and a big reason why the football is so shite at times.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

@ Gobshite... typically, you're so eager to run your fat mouth off, you missed the bit where I agreed!

I'm blaming Mourinho, just like Sid, you fuck head...

I'm havin a go at Sid for double standards... but what's that got to do with you??? Nothing! You've just had a bit too much Christmas pudding, got drunk on the fumes, and fancy yourself a big shot, with an opinion...

Go back to watchin cartoons, and drooling on your belly, you fuckin pimple!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 months ago

You can't say "Rooney's game gradually faded with age", without asking the same questions that you're applying to Miky... First Ferguson and then Van Gall both took liberties with Rooneys willingness to play anywhere... they contributed just as much as anything to Rooneys burn out... at other clubs, Rooney would have been the focal point of the attack, whether at 9 or 10, and his game would have benefited...

Rooney still has to take responsibility for a lot of his decline... but at the very least, you could ask if Ferguson and Van Gall sucked a lot of the fun out of the game, for a played who thrived on playing from the heart...
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Okey coke pig in a pokey

Yeah Alf, Fergie, Moyes, Gaal and Mourinho have sucked some of the life out of Rooney's game. But it also coincided with a natural decline in his game, after 14 years as a pro at the highest most intense level.

England fucked him as well, physically and mentally. Fuckwhat-gate really affected him.

But there's nowt wrong physically with Mickey. He should be flying. And he will if he joins the right club again.
swampash
Legend

6 months ago

Interesting to see Rooney and Lukaku are both on 10 goals so far...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...