vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Sexy bastard Sean Dyche's team, the surprise package of the Prem, they're aving it

Jose will let us attack but Burnley defend like cunts so it might be a stressful one
danniitronix
Legend

11 months ago

Hopefully Jose bottled a few of the players he bought last night. I’m expecting a big response and a win, but then the delusional fools will claim that everything is great because we are second and beating Burnley is consistent with our expectation as a club anyway.

Come on Jose, sack some of this muppets and bring in some young blood.
Davel
Legend

11 months ago

some ALF ? maybe 9 who played against leicester, but mou being mou will get rid of carrick and maybe a couple of youth team players.

I`m prety certain Mickyt will be gone soon ,but the loss in fees and bunged up wages will meen we will give him away,unless a top 6 club in europe comes in for him (which is highly unlikely).
I cant see where mou is gonna get some money from to buy (i wouldn`t give £1.00 for 90% of our squad) so selling isn`t a realistic option of getting money.
We have a squad of extremely overpaid dross who are sitting out there contracts because they wont earn half as much elsewhere.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

Don't let the avatar fool you Davel... that's Gobshite!!! a pissy little twat who thinks using my avatar keeps me awake at night... he likes that idea... makes him giggle... and fart... and drool...

He used to be a regular, but he talks so much shit, that he got told to shut the fuck up by most around here... now he just pops in once in a while, takes a verbal dump, and then fucks off back to whatever little farce he calls a life...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

11 months ago

Harry > Alf
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

The flies on the shit my cat dumped in the neighbours flower box > Gobshite...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

Pathetic as usual. How are these players not being coached to retain possession? They keep giving the ball away so cheaply under no pressure.
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

0-2. Wonderful.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

11 months ago

I can see a few turning on him after this
bman2
Legend

11 months ago

City beating us knocked us right off the rails. We’re falling apart now.