vs Burnley

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

vs Burnley

Postby Sid » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Sexy bastard Sean Dyche's team, the surprise package of the Prem, they're aving it

Jose will let us attack but Burnley defend like cunts so it might be a stressful one

danniitronix
Legend

Re: vs Burnley

Postby danniitronix » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:22 am

Hopefully Jose bottled a few of the players he bought last night. I’m expecting a big response and a win, but then the delusional fools will claim that everything is great because we are second and beating Burnley is consistent with our expectation as a club anyway.

Come on Jose, sack some of this muppets and bring in some young blood.

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:50 am

some ALF ? maybe 9 who played against leicester, but mou being mou will get rid of carrick and maybe a couple of youth team players.

I`m prety certain Mickyt will be gone soon ,but the loss in fees and bunged up wages will meen we will give him away,unless a top 6 club in europe comes in for him (which is highly unlikely).
I cant see where mou is gonna get some money from to buy (i wouldn`t give £1.00 for 90% of our squad) so selling isn`t a realistic option of getting money.
We have a squad of extremely overpaid dross who are sitting out there contracts because they wont earn half as much elsewhere.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 am

Don't let the avatar fool you Davel... that's Gobshite!!! a pissy little twat who thinks using my avatar keeps me awake at night... he likes that idea... makes him giggle... and fart... and drool...

He used to be a regular, but he talks so much shit, that he got told to shut the fuck up by most around here... now he just pops in once in a while, takes a verbal dump, and then fucks off back to whatever little farce he calls a life...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:41 am

Looks like Bedoya's nursing a hangover. NQAT!!

Where's your Christmas spirit you old cunt!! I thought you'd be a little long in the tooth to let DannyTalkbollix wind you up!!
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Harry > Alf

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 pm

The flies on the shit my cat dumped in the neighbours flower box > Gobshite...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Lukky is 30/1 to bag a hattrick today. Hmmm??? :-? :-?
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Pathetic as usual. How are these players not being coached to retain possession? They keep giving the ball away so cheaply under no pressure.

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:37 pm

0-2. Wonderful.

Return to “The Rant Forum”