vs Burnley

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: vs Burnley

Postby Sid » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Our results since the great Pogba that would have changed the outcome of the Man City game came back:

Bristol 2-1 United

Leicester 2-2 United

United 2-2 Burnley

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Howson in talking shite shocker:

https://youtu.be/SjuoPimGFHI

The way he's carrying on about their resources, you'd think we should be happy just to be anywhere near their level. 'Cheat mode'. Bitter twat. How much have we spent?

Edit - having watched that video again, he seems to have a go at how we defend set pieces (at the start) before moaning about City.
Last edited by sheesh on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Fuck Howson

City have had shitloads more money than us for the last 10 years, and consistently out spent us for most of those years, yet we've always been on a similar level to them, even beating them to a couple of league titles

It's only since they got Pep that they've massively pulled away from us

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:23 pm

We're just a bit shit really aren't We?

Top to bottom.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Did you even watch that video Sid??? He talks a hell of a lot of sense, and most of it, is exactly what you've been spouting!

And he's right... this City side has been built over several years, not just since Pep arrived, and when you consider the links Guardiola has with the City football brain trust, you can see exactly what Howson is talking about... he wasn't calling City cheats, or moaning about anything they're doing... he's pointing out that City have built a great side, by having a plan, and fuckin good one, where as United don't... and it doesn't look like we've had one in years... absolutely spot on for me!

Sheeshy... same for you... I think you've misunderstood what he's saying... City are far and away the best side in the league, and only a fool would think we can catch them this year... we should be consolidating our position, top 2/3, and making plans for next year... we've spent a lot, but bought badly... there doesn't seem to be any strategy to our spending... too many expensive players brought in who don't fit... Di Maria, Depay, Miky, Lindelof...

The Glazers/Woodworm either need to stump up the ridiculous money necessary to build a full team of Galacticos, or get the fuck out of the way, and either let whatever manager is in charge build the team to his vision, or get in a director of football to at least maintain some continuity regardless of the manager...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:36 pm

There are only so many times I can stand to watch Howson's face on YouTube, so I'm going to say: 'OK, Alf' ;)
Last edited by sheesh on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Davel
Legend

Postby Davel » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:14 am

maybe next year Alf (heard this before) and will keep on hearing it until we ditch 90% of our playing staff,and all the managerial/coaching staff and start afresh. we have plenty of incompetants here now, its indemic . its like a calais truck jumper getting through the tunnel, he knows his life is made up now he`s got through.same with any cunt we sign.
we have a team of assylem seekers (all spongeing) with a northern prem quality player scoring twice in 20 mins to show how shite burnley are and this cunts on £115k a week £110k more than he`s worth, showing the rest over £1.6million a week up.
any player with hunger isn`t going to come here,weve lost that appeal by keeping the scot twat too long.
they shouldn`t be paid full stop, fans should get there money back and the board who allow this to carry on should resign.

It will take at least 5 years for a side to be completely rebuilt and gell and work as a unit,so buying more players to plug holes is pointless,its treading water.maybe relegation would be the cure, happened before
and we got rid of 90% of the players then,all our shite will soon leave when there paid first division wages. as weve seen over the last 4 years, you cant chuck money at this problem maybe a completely different approach is the only cure. WE HAVE BECOME LIVERPOOL.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:35 am

To all OOT cunts DONT COMMENT IF YOU AINT WATCHED THE GAME !

Unbelievable.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:16 am

Cracking game albeit frustrating , two great finishes from Jesse should stick with the lad at no 10 ,although that Miss was incredible.
Burnley had 3 shots and scored one worldy and another down to the Lump.
I swear he's probably the worse first choice CF I have seen in a Utd shirt , it's like playing with ten men ,and now I,m inc Birtles and Davenport at least they had the basic techniques and as far I can remember weren't a liability in defending set pieces , one cock up is bad but 3/4 within a few week is droppable.
Jose knew he was pants that's why he offloaded him originally ,can only see that he was the only option left.Burnley keeper who was v good collected around half a dozen crosses without any pressure from RL apart from one when the keeper clattered him.He did produce one nice run and cross tbf.Rashford has lost it fo the time being and probably needs a rest,Pogba flits in and out hope he's not turning into another Clayton Blackmore or Darren Gibson who were famous for great shots and just missing.Mata ( not for me ) but he was ok.Most effective player again Ashley Young !! And opponents have sussed Matic when he tries to thread ,works hard though.Shaw was ok and deserves a run.Missing Fellani more than I ever imagined his absence has cost Utd 6 points min.
Now for rumours on the bus, one lad who is often spot says Jose is off to PSG come May , another says he's been told Jose and Woodward are in none speaking terms and have been for a few month!

sheesh
Legend

Postby sheesh » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 am

[quote="pint vulger"]To all OOT cunts DONT COMMENT IF YOU AINT WATCHED THE GAME !

Unbelievable.[/quote

What are you on about?

Return to “The Rant Forum”