vs Burnley

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

maybe next year Alf (heard this before) and will keep on hearing it until we ditch 90% of our playing staff,and all the managerial/coaching staff and start afresh. we have plenty of incompetants here now, its indemic . its like a calais truck jumper getting through the tunnel, he knows his life is made up now he`s got through.same with any cunt we sign.
we have a team of assylem seekers (all spongeing) with a northern prem quality player scoring twice in 20 mins to show how shite burnley are and this cunts on £115k a week £110k more than he`s worth, showing the rest over £1.6million a week up.
any player with hunger isn`t going to come here,weve lost that appeal by keeping the scot twat too long.
they shouldn`t be paid full stop, fans should get there money back and the board who allow this to carry on should resign.

It will take at least 5 years for a side to be completely rebuilt and gell and work as a unit,so buying more players to plug holes is pointless,its treading water.maybe relegation would be the cure, happened before
and we got rid of 90% of the players then,all our shite will soon leave when there paid first division wages. as weve seen over the last 4 years, you cant chuck money at this problem maybe a completely different approach is the only cure. WE HAVE BECOME LIVERPOOL.
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

To all OOT cunts DONT COMMENT IF YOU AINT WATCHED THE GAME !

Unbelievable.
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

Cracking game albeit frustrating , two great finishes from Jesse should stick with the lad at no 10 ,although that Miss was incredible.
Burnley had 3 shots and scored one worldy and another down to the Lump.
I swear he's probably the worse first choice CF I have seen in a Utd shirt , it's like playing with ten men ,and now I,m inc Birtles and Davenport at least they had the basic techniques and as far I can remember weren't a liability in defending set pieces , one cock up is bad but 3/4 within a few week is droppable.
Jose knew he was pants that's why he offloaded him originally ,can only see that he was the only option left.Burnley keeper who was v good collected around half a dozen crosses without any pressure from RL apart from one when the keeper clattered him.He did produce one nice run and cross tbf.Rashford has lost it fo the time being and probably needs a rest,Pogba flits in and out hope he's not turning into another Clayton Blackmore or Darren Gibson who were famous for great shots and just missing.Mata ( not for me ) but he was ok.Most effective player again Ashley Young !! And opponents have sussed Matic when he tries to thread ,works hard though.Shaw was ok and deserves a run.Missing Fellani more than I ever imagined his absence has cost Utd 6 points min.
Now for rumours on the bus, one lad who is often spot says Jose is off to PSG come May , another says he's been told Jose and Woodward are in none speaking terms and have been for a few month!
sheesh
Legend

6 months ago

[quote="pint vulger"]To all OOT cunts DONT COMMENT IF YOU AINT WATCHED THE GAME !

Unbelievable.[/quote

What are you on about?
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

At least two tits posted ' I didn't see the game , but '
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Mickey love where you been hiding you neolithic piece of shit
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

If you didn't watch it .......shut the fuck up hypo.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Hypo lol you're struggling now Mickey love

https://78.media.tumblr.com/595813c7599 ... r1_250.gif
pint vulger
Legend

6 months ago

Shud have done this

Shud have done that

Did you watch it .

NO !!! :D
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

we need 2 wingers (no wing backs) wingers then lucky will have the ball in his court.

we need a right back (no half and half mish mash) and a left back if he`s ditching shaw (and i`m clueless to why he would do this) also he`s english eg CL rota.
we need 2 center backs this is the impossible task i see no solution for,and a CB pairing is by far the most important places on the team and takes years to knit.
Do you not remember all the great teams have a steady CB pairing,even mou had a great pair at chelski,both cunts mind you in terry and calvinio
so sell the shite
Young,Unmentionable 1,Bebe2,mata,valencia,darmian,herra,smalling,fellany,and sick note (bailey)
and mickyT,
How many of the 5 needed do you think they will fund 2 maybe 3.