vs Southampton

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

he was probally picking from my lvg footie post, i blame ALF, The bastard broke my heart when he said Mou understudied under LVG, i was innocent,knew fookall about this when i championed mou`s corner to get the reins here. (i just didnt know,) i would have prefered peter sutcliffe than any apprentice of old louis,
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

:))

Just seen Keown on BT, reckons Jose has lost the players

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/sta ... 6733603840
Last edited by Sid on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

We have some shite players but they're god enough to beat Burnley, Leiciester, Southampton, Huddersfield

That's why nobody's buying your "it's Gaal's fault" bullshit
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

On BT Scholes speculated that Jose sent em out with the wrong attitude and playing a way they don't want to play https://twitter.com/julietbawuah/status ... 6504584192

Scholes falls prey to my agenda now, along with Keown. Sid's propaganda on prime time BT

Harry, are you okay? Do you need a lie down? You're having a real bad time aren't you :))
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

It's still Gaal's fault :)) he just won't budge

When you add up all the shite we failed to beat last season like Hull Bournemouth Rostov Stoke West Brom his record is probably as bad as Gaals

You missed a lot of those games though because you ran away, like you're wanting to now
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

Your making it personal Sid, fact is keown hates us,so its not unbiased.
Harry and snoop supported mou`s efforts relentlessly like most united supporters did,but after all isnt that fans blind loyalty.
Me i`m and old cunt so i say what i say (old cunt logic) :).
I could see somthing was wrong last season, players playing out of position, turds still at the club,
i posted my fears,even our only chance of CL progress, i patted my back myself(all knowning Dave :) ).

I still beleived in some mou master plan, but when i read a post from Alf could have been Brian that mou was Lvg`s assistant, i could see the problem and i seen the light .
since then ive posted many a unwelcome remark about players he kept on, many a long heated debate with me and zebs about garlick and his £110k a week contract,same with limpdick,and my fav felony, now me personally i think he hates us for what the jock did to him with moyes appointment,and is getting revenged signing/resigning players he wouldn`t entertain in his chelski days just to leave us a humongus wage bill we wont recover from, but hey thats my personal opinion.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Some of you are reducing this to a Manager A v Manager B critique, largely on the basis of personal bias. But face it fellas, our short-comings run much deeper. We have systemic issues that will forever be a barrier to us being a top force in Europe again.
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

No Ash when a new manager took over specially with 6 months to watch and see our faultering dross before actually taking over,and to only get rid of our best player in our history seems sinister.
when he took over i thought he would savage the squad, no he gave the felonys his full support.
He cant come back from this if we dont get CL qualification,and can you seriously think we can get this with the bottom team in the league needing a world class save from DDG to stop us losing
against them.

Unlike most i dont beleive he warrents this extra 4 months to fuck us up, and needs to go now.
but then the wheel spins at who assigned him and LVG and moyes ,he must go too.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Harry: "How the fuck does Kagawa get that start, Shaw too.? Two classic strange Van Dross additions."

So, I assume by "Kagawa" you're using your oh so funny new yawn yawn name for Mhikitaryan and now you're seriously blaming van Gaal for buying him when he was bought by Mourinho? Or do you actually mean Kagawa who was bought by Ferguson and has long since gone back to Dortmund?

Either way you're fucking bobbins. Give up. Your every growing/changing list of dross is missing the key name and we all know which it is.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit