[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Southampton - Page 9 - United Rant

vs Southampton

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
danniitronix
Legend

Re: vs Southampton

Postby danniitronix » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:10 am

Jose fucked off Hazard who then got Jose sacked after he spent nearly 150m at Chelsea and almost got them relegated!

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:36 am

I'm not buying into this mkhitaryan is Jose's fault argument. The man can't cross, has the awareness of a 10 year old and is generally crap.
Can't coach a turd.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:38 am

The biggest worry for me was in yesterday's game. This was Jose's first game for us that reminded me of Gaal.
We created no chances. The football is regressing rapidly.

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:45 am

And Luke Shaw the cunt. He's didn't bother controlling the ball. Moyes, Gaal, and now Jose will lose their jobs because of the nonsensical clean slate philosophy. Jones Smalling Herrera Shaw etc gets clean slates by every new manager.

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 am

Am I the only one who think Shaw has actually looked decent in his run of games, what I like about him, he’s positive, he puts balls into the box and when you’ve no wingers that’s what Lakaku and Zlatan needed, may they both rest in peace.

Harry, you called out Martial? What the fuck youbon sbout, he had a fuck up st s youbg sfe in his personal life but he’s pulled his socks up this year, he’s got 8 goals and 7 assists and is actually good to watch, if he was played at 9 for every minute of every prem game like your boy “lucky”, his figures would be miles ahead of anyone, but he’s played on the left the right gets subbed or comes on as sub, season half over and a still young foreign player contributes to 15 goals and you think that’s shite??

So if he finishes the season with the same again, he’ll be a squad player scoring and assisting 30 goals and you think he’s dross and blaming Shaw when even Jose has been complimenting him.

And luck, here we go, luck.

Here’s the fucking problem, other clubs are run better, you’ve clubs Jose expects to beat 2 and 3 to nil like he did years ago, but this new tv deal means well run clubs like Bournemouth and Burnley etc have moved with the times and got good good scouting networks snd s loaf have DOFs so they can identify a tidy wee player in the Portuguese league or France and pay £15 mill no problem. And clubs like Palace can take punts on rejects like Zaha and Sakho snd sometimes it works and if it does they are well sorted. And if it doesn’t, they can still buy the players they need.

Jose is sticking to HIS style of grinding successful football were he sets up defensively and naturally expects his massive money buys to score, but the quality of the league has got better, defenders from Brighton and fucking Huddersfield don’t sweat big munis like Lakaku.

And when HIS signings aren’t working, he plays OUR younger players who he’s played out of position so much, Rashford has only turned 20, he’s not going to be world class every game.

When you go back to Rooney, Owen, Fowler, you still had young players breaking through but they weren’t a dime a dozen and they were fitting into established teams.

Jose had 5 of his own signings playing tonight plus a world class goalie and a full back in young who’s been good. He had about £250 million of his own players in midfield and attack and a player he sold who was one of the slightly better players tonight and an academy graduate and DDG was just getting waltzed at and having to make saves when he had his supposedly ultimate midfield combo both available.

Matic looks fucked and Pogba hit as many bad passes as he did good ones.

I absolutely refuse to believe that SAF Pep Poch fuckin Klopp going forward and a host of other managers couldn’t get more of that group of players.

If Fergie had Rashford and Martial in a team of his, he’d be over the fuckin moon and wee be scoring for fun.

Lingard is/has been a wee work horse squaddie who has been doing better the last while, his goals and assists are 1 in 2 and like I say he’s a wee workhouse apparently shite thundercunt and it’s his dross that’s at fault.

That’s right, being played as a sub, being subbed, played left right and 10 and being asked to track back as is the style of play, thats his record for a wide player, attacking midfielder.

KDB Mane Hazard Silva, all these players that are miles ahead of what we’ve got,

Goals in all comps, 9, 4, 8, 5, those are the type of numbers bring pit up.

It’s the fucking way we play, a small amount is the players, whether it’s confidence, luck, downing tools, I don’t know but supposedly shite young squaddies and academy graduates putting up numbers of these superstars we are in awe of.

It’s just having the same or in some cases, marginally better players playing proper football, nice modern football.

Like I say with that little bit of extra class in lower teans who would have been full of Brits and Irish and parked the bus during his first stint will have a go now which makes Jose even more defensive against anyone who has a go.

And don’t give me that shite about him winning the league only recently, he had an on fire frontline and the other teams who were in transition got their shit together and he was scraping the relegation zone the next year.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:30 am

Dozer, Mickey can't cross because he's not a winger. He's a modern forward who plays and runs between the lines. But he's often stuck out wide becaue Jose doesn't know what to do with him.

And yeah Zebs, Shaw is our most clever attacking fullback. He doesn't just get it wide and cross it like Young and Val do, he plays one twos, makes dangerous runs etc.

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:19 am

What worries me is how amateurish we have looked in the recent run of games. Can’t all be down to the manager and can’t all be down to the players.
The tactics look questionable, particularly against lesser teams, where we should be scoring 3 or 4 goals, but equally the players look like they think they have these games won before they get on the pitch, and then seem incapable of ratcheting it up a gear when it proves tougher than they expected.
We also seem to have a lack of leadership on the pitch.
Jose is starting to look very stressed too.
Starting to get worried about where and how this will end.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 am

What worries me is how amateurish we have looked in the recent run of games. Can’t all be down to the manager and can’t all be down to the players.
The tactics look questionable, particularly against lesser teams, where we should be scoring 3 or 4 goals, but equally the players look like they think they have these games won before they get on the pitch, and then seem incapable of ratcheting it up a gear when it proves tougher than they expected.
We also seem to have a lack of leadership on the pitch.
Jose is starting to look very stressed too.
Starting to get worried about where and how this will end.
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:24 am

It’s down to the manager as it is HIS team and for the most part they are HIS players, and he is shitting it.

The amount of capitalist cunts who think the solution to every problem is to buy yourself out of a sticky situation is mind boggling.

The squad is worth 360m and it is terrible. I don’t mind losing if we play well but we are shit, win loose or draw.

Money doesn’t solve suspect tactics, snuffling the spark out of players and failing to adapt to the times.

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 am

Well as I predicted ,that was not very good ,only for an incredible save ( still can't fathom how that doesn't go in) this place would be on fire.
Where as the Burnley game was a decent game albeit simarly dissapointing ,last evening was absolute rubbish and for the first time the maj of the natives were unhappy.
A third of the players looked fucked Pogba and Matic in particular,a third put in a lot of effort inc mainly Rashford who in the end was just giving the ball away then running about like the proverbial chicken to ne ends,Mata tried Jesse went missing with Pogba,and others who just want out Miki,Shaw and Martial , thank fuck Jones ,Victor and Young had some real quality.
Not since LVG have I seen it this bad ,in fact you can write ADM for Miki he was that bad .
I will be surprised if Lukaku is long term injured ,you never know with inj but fuck me ,I am suspicious.
Others inj have hit the squad badly and Jose has really struggled not being able to rotate at a critical stage of the season,and for that he's unlucky ,along with the normal dodgy refs.
Worryingly with the WC on the horizon I fear some of these may have other things on their mind already,the leagues over and playing for a top 4 spot still requires proper effort and I suspect Jose may struggle to get a tune out of some of the overpaid cunts, tbh think top 4 ain't that much of a personal goal for him ,despite what the club wants.
They might get up for the CL ,but you cant switch form on/off, and that's a big ask.
Expect more of the same this week believe me,a draw at Goodison and I wouldn't be surprised at a shock v Derby.Then the shit will it the fan.
Some interesting comments on all forums inc UR but no solutions , I havnt got a clue ( I know) but I have seen it before can see it ending similar to the last incumbents or worse back in the day when it went proper tits.
Major worry from day one Jose has not settled in Manchester ' Portuguese Alan Partridge ' best one,and rumours on the bus were spoke again yesterday that he's off in the summer ( and that's from a player) dark skies.

Return to “The Rant Forum”