vs Southampton

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
senna
Legend

Re: vs Southampton

Postby senna » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:42 pm

Third dinasour appointment. Third failure. If woodward still got a job after this we will never change.

But he is best pal with Glazers so probably won't happen.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Damning, Senna

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:13 pm

"The atmosphere is toxic around Old Trafford, fans are starting to turn on Mourinho" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx73YQ4W7YY

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:19 pm

He's back :))

"Jose's fucking clueless" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWipe9o-huI

He just gets angrier and redder when he starts talking, and the geezer in the background shouting "he lives in a hotel, he lives in a hotel" :))

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Haha it's like the United version of Arsenalfantv.

Spot on tbf.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 am

Keown told BT Sport: “I think he’s lost the players. I didn’t sense any fight from the players.”

But Jones insists the players will not buckle in the face of Manchester City’s charge to the title.

“It sounds so cliched, but we need to look after each other, stick together, which is what we will do and keep going and keep battling,” he said. “It’s frustrating for us, frustrating for the fans of course and everyone involved, but there’s no point sitting here and sulking about it."

"We’ve got to stick together. It’s difficult, we’re going through a patch where we’re picking up a few draws and not winning games like we should be but we’ll get there."

He's clearly sending a message to his teammates telling them to stick together. It's all kicking off

danniitronix
Legend

Postby danniitronix » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Hazard and Fabregas all over again.

I can see Mikhi and Pogba ringing their agents and wanting to skin out.

José needs to man up and bring in the young boys and trust the attackers.

He’s fucked this up already so why not switch tack and trust the United instinct of youth and attack.

I think he can do it. He’s a smart guy.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm

I get the impression that Woodward and the Glazers haven't even considered life after Mourinho. He could walk in summer, or next summer when his contract is up. But there's no movement or hints as to what direction we're going in next.

It's not like they do these things quietly either. It was well known we had contacted Mourinho while Gaal was manager. It was all over the media. Everybody knew. So we would be hearing about it if they were planning for life after the cunt. Even if he goes at the end of his contract the work for the next man starts now.

And then they almost fucked up hiring Mourinho. We contacted him early, in full view of Gaal. But then it went quiet for months and Jose was forced into going public to hurry them up. It was almost another one of those top players slipping through the net.

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:38 pm

They have no plan. Their plan is throw money at it and hope it works.

Jose's mouthpiece Duncan Castle already hinted how much bureaucracy there is at the club and it takes forever to make things happen.

Ye Sid. Say what you will about Van Gaal but his sacking was not handled well. That is on the useless twat Woodward.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Is there anything that you could say HAS been handled well under Woodworm and the Glazers??? Aside from marketing...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Return to “The Rant Forum”