vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Away from home, one day rest, Everton rejuvenated under Allardyce - doesn't bode well
danniitronix
Legend

8 months ago

Expecting a response. Pogba is talking a good post match game but ultimately he ain’t not boss, he’s a pussy in HIS team of fannies
pint vulger
Legend

8 months ago

Another draw unfortunately.
Davel
Legend

8 months ago

if we get beat we could be fourth
senna
Legend

8 months ago

We better beat this shit side.
sheesh
Legend

8 months ago

Everton are shite but have an annoying habit of giving us a game.

On that basis, the only way I see us winning the match is if our players wear Liverpool shirts.
Last edited by sheesh on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Suppose in this game we'll see whether Keown and others are right, that the players have stopped playing for Jose

I think he might go for it and attack, because if he parks the bus there might be a mutiny if some players are questioning his methods
danniitronix
Legend

8 months ago

José is smart, I think he will and can do this in real time. His signings have been dog shit other than Matic the Thug. His tactics are looking as relevant as a wooden tennis racket but he has shown in the early part of his career at least that he can adapt.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

I think his signings have been good. Bailly has looked like the best defender we've had in years, it's hardly Jose's fault he's got an injury. That's the United CB curse. Pogba is quality, though we're not getting the best out of him at the moment, and he's had an injury too. Vidic and Evra should tell you that half a season is too soon to write off Lindelof, a young defender from another league. Mkhiti is the only one that definitely looks like not working out, which is not a bad failure ratio for signings.
Mumford
First Teamer

8 months ago

Not looking forward to this one on present form, I can't see Jose changing his tactics to be more attacking away from home, more of the same I fear.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head