vs Everton

Forum for match day threads
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

Enjoyed this. Pogba was great and looked like he could grow into being a good captain. Noticed he was busy giving instructions to all around him pretty much all the game. Still think he has a tendency to sulk and complain when things are not going to plan and needs to learn how to motivate positively in such situations, but hopefully this is something he will learn. Would also still like to see him being a bit more forceful in defence, when needed.
Front three looked good. Much prefer that kind of setup to just lobbing it aimlessly at a big lump up front.
Zebs, you were clearly vindicated re. Martial, though I might still argue he looks more of a ‘false 9’, especially with that (superb) goal.
Great showing too from Rojo. Hope he stays fit.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

What was the Lingard goal celebration about? Seeemd to be sending a message that someone needs to ‘zip it’. Was it a pundit or media reference?
swampash
Legend

11 months ago

What was the Lingard goal celebration about? Seeemd to be sending a message that someone needs to ‘zip it’. Was it a pundit or media reference?
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

Babs what the fuck are restart classes ? :D
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

it might be tricky to explain restart classes to you, pint, but i'll have a go...

you know when you hunted the sabre tooth tiger to extinction and then had to hang around till evolution came up with something new? then, remember when you and your mates all had a bit of a group ugg and taught each other to chase badgers instead? it's a bit like that.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

No disrespect Pleasy but you are one unfunny cunt :D