Lazarus
Legend

9 months ago

Nice one Jesse!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Lingard is really taking his chance... been a nearly man for a couple years, but you can't leave him out right now!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Two cracking goals. Everton are clearly susceptible to players running at their back 4 but keeping it on the deck and
allowing the freedom of movement for our front players, with Pogba further forward, is when were at our best
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

2 more assists for Pogs!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Lingard, Martial and Rashford with Shaw overlapping is our best line up at the min

No Jose forwards, no Ibra, Lukaku or Mickey
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

What the fuck has happened to Barkley... has he played at all this year?
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

We are fucked when JoNo gets rid of all the dross like THUNDERCUNTS Lingard and Nartiak and Rashford who when I researched last night have better stats than legends, like proper hall of gamers at their age,

The only one I could find number wise was the original Ronaldo.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Yeah but they're Gaal players according to Harry so they're dross and must be sold, Zebs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

Pogba was fantastic today...