[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
vs Everton - Page 8 - United Rant

vs Everton

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: vs Everton

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

lol Lingard, it's the dross getting us through again

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Nice one Jesse!
"?"

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Lingard is really taking his chance... been a nearly man for a couple years, but you can't leave him out right now!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Two cracking goals. Everton are clearly susceptible to players running at their back 4 but keeping it on the deck and
allowing the freedom of movement for our front players, with Pogba further forward, is when were at our best

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:12 pm

2 more assists for Pogs!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Lingard, Martial and Rashford with Shaw overlapping is our best line up at the min

No Jose forwards, no Ibra, Lukaku or Mickey

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 pm

What the fuck has happened to Barkley... has he played at all this year?

redzebs
Legend

Postby redzebs » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm

We are fucked when JoNo gets rid of all the dross like THUNDERCUNTS Lingard and Nartiak and Rashford who when I researched last night have better stats than legends, like proper hall of gamers at their age,

The only one I could find number wise was the original Ronaldo.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:18 pm

Yeah but they're Gaal players according to Harry so they're dross and must be sold, Zebs

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Pogba was fantastic today...

Return to “The Rant Forum”