Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Let it never be said Jose doesn't play academy prospects

Here's a kid getting a whole 1 minute 13 seconds experience
sheesh
Legend

11 months ago

Fair play to Lingard. He's been in great goalscoring form recently.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

The dross keeping Jose in a job

Once Everton sat deep and showed no ambition they were there for the taking

2-0 is decent

Everton are fucking horrible though, and to think they're 9th shows the quality of the Prem
Lazarus
Legend

11 months ago

Jose will claim that the only difference today was we took our chances and he'd be right because everything else was as dull as usual. But it's the points that count after all not the football..........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

11 months ago

Back up to second, but fuck sake it's tight now...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

11 months ago

[quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Pogba was fantastic today...[/quote

Playing as the advanced midfielder in a 3, from the left. Exactly the position Juve used him in, where he was dynamite.
FuB
Legend

11 months ago

[quote="ashleyfuckingyoung"][quote="Alfonso Bedoya"]Pogba was fantastic today...[/quote

Playing as the advanced midfielder in a 3, from the left. Exactly the position Juve used him in, where he was dynamite.[/quote

you'd have thought that Mourinho and/or his scouts might have picked up on that, wouldn't you?

3 at the back really facilitates our other (dross) players to actually play to their strengths. don't see why we can't do this now that shaw is showing he can fit in
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

11 months ago

Lingard seems exceptional. He makes good runs, gets into great goal scoring positions and he is a top finisher, perhaps our best finisher.
Got the xfactor in him.
People who don't like him like knobby will try to bring him down in a game he doesn't do too well in but we must judge him over this season and so far he's cementing his spot.

This means we need to buy one fewer attacker. Just a right winger, a left winger and a centre forward then. Lukaku needs competition and I wouldn't rely on Martial yet. Let's see if Martial cements the spot over the rest of the season.

And a new back 3. Not relying on Shaw.
Bailly is a crock.
pint vulger
Legend

11 months ago

Great relief and the most unexpected victory of the christmas fixtures.Hard to fathom the side looked devoid of ideas v Southamton energy and inspiration,totally opposite last night.Lindgard only needs to add scoring his easier chances to become a real threat, the lad has a real eye for cracking goals.Agreed Pogbas involvement further forward allowed him and the team to dominate a very very poor Everton Jones and Victor excellent so Jose is not far off ,and has to improve with a clean bill of health.Cracking goal by Martial needs to be more of a consistant threat.

The upcoming rest will do the squad a world of good.

As for the Jose / Scholes tittle tattle it keeps Utd on the back pages and both are right,

One swallow.
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Well done Mickey love for using capitals in your posts. Those restart classes are paying off eh.