vs Stoke

Forum for match day threads
dozer
Legend

10 months ago

ffs people's views in here are too polarised.
Be pleased that we did well in this game. Pogba had a fantastic game.
But that doesn't mean that Pogba is Zidane mkII. We're not newcastle supporters.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

Dozer gets it!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Mata frustrates me. Lovely to watch at times, clever, good awareness. But fuck me it's like he's running through treacle all the time.
dozer
Legend

10 months ago

Mata is mediocre but a useful squaddie.
He can't come off the bench and change the game, but we need a decent squad to cover for injuries.
We can't expect to have 22 top quality players. We need the average joes in Mata and Herrera.
It's the liabilities like Jones, Smalling and Rojo that need going.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Aye Dozer

The Jose FC fans argument is 'we need to have 22 world class players before you can judge' and it's a load of shit
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Wot???? Pogba is no Zidane? Nobodie's said that here before....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

10 months ago

All credit to those who kept on defending Pogba early on when some of us, me especially, were unconvinced. I still reckon though that the key to unlocking his potential was the arrival of Matic.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Matic needs a rest, aye. But Jose has already bought two defenders, one of em's a crock the other is shite. Is 400m not enough
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

Matic has been shite the last month tbf, plus that winter break excuse didn’t go down well seeing as he’s been in England for three fuckin years.

He needs to step up.

Mata mediocre lolol.

Play him in any decent team at 10 and he kills it. It’s like saying Pogba is shite in nets.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.