is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Snoops is spot on... you two are making yourselves look a lot worse than Harry... first of all, Cooper... get a fuckin life pal... how long did you spend diggin around the archives just to find that??? 2014??? Fuck me... got nothing better to do???

And Sid... just like Snoop said... there's the proof, if any was needed, that just like we all said, Van guff had support, and plenty of it... he was given his chance, due respect, and plenty of rope... he failed, abysmally, and THEN we turned on him... but you... you wouldn't have it, and out of spite, you made it your mission to be a pissy fucker and hound Mourinho, and everyone who backed him, right from the off... and you haven't stopped since...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

What's the problem Alf? What have i done wrong? I'm responding to Harry's post where he told me I talked out of my arse, after reading my post which didn't abuse anybody, I asked some football questions and gave my point of view.

The quote i remembered from a long time back. It didn't take long to find today. My point is that Harry forgets half the shite he talks because his opinion is all over the place. I could have quoted any number of contradictions about any number of players but i chose that one because it relates to the point i was making in the post Harry didn't like (Lots of posts in fact). "A United that presses high up the pitch, and keeps it there. I think its fuckin great stuff."

As for having anything better to do. I do as much as i can but the day is long and taking ten minutes out every now and then during the day to shoot the shite on here helps pass the time. I try hard to have a life. Cheers for the advice, it's good to make it personal.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Laz you should go digging out your own Rooney posts in the last 2 years. And laugh. Buy you know perhaps it was just you giving Rooney a chance after 5 years of mediocrity unlike the other mongs on here
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Go ahead Dozer dig those quotes out, make a point for a change..... I still have the same opinion on Rooney, i haven't changed my mind about him. But he doesn't play for us anymore so i couldn't give a fuck about him.

But i'm sure Harry is touched by you helping him out.

"Mongs"...... your hilarious...
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Dozer, Snoop and Alf jump to defence of Harry because Laz pulled a quote from 2014 that contradicts a lot of what he's said since

Still a lot of bitterness on here eh
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Rooney made a decent appearance on the Sky football show on Monday.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

He's going into punditry without a doubt, he'll earn a mint
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

I don't know, would punditry pay him all that much compared to how much he earned as England's most famous footballer with huge sponsorship deals? I wonder if it would be worth the bother to him.
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

[quote="Sid"]Dozer, Snoop and Alf jump to defence of Harry because Laz pulled a quote from 2014 that contradicts a lot of what he's said since

Still a lot of bitterness on here eh[/quote

Spoof Sid - because there was NOTHING contradictory in that quote!
It just proved our point and shows you up
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

"Dozer, Snoop and Alf jump to defence of Harry because Laz pulled a quote from 2014 that contradicts a lot of what he's said since

Still a lot of bitterness on here eh"
==========================================================

Yep, you got that right Sid... still a lot of bitterness... hence Coopers post, and you laughin it up, as if he'd really said summat...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."