Manchester United chat
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

Frauds :D
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I must have missed what Laz said that was bitter when all he did was post a legit quote that was nothing more than a light hearted poke, and then two emojis

The response from you lot smacked of bitterness
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

I have lice in my unibrow...
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Lukaku still looks like a misfit in the side to me. Better players like Sanchez arriving so far hasn't helped him. It's on him.
Jose said he won't buy any more attackers, but I think he should look for a striker.
Why not bid 100m + Lukaku for Kane? Should be a good enough swap.
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

If we could put Mata's brain in Lukaku's body, we'd have the perfect player. A roided up Berbatov. I'm sure it would be cutting edge surgery, but probably still cheaper than a new player at today's prices.

I think Jose is pretty happy with what Lukaku brings to the side, the shape of the team and all that. He looks like he's going to be basically a one goal in two games type of striker, averaged out over the season. Which is alright, but really these days you're looking for closer to one per 90-100 minutes, or even better for the best forwards.

Me, I'd give Martial and/or Rashford a run of games as the main striker before I went shopping elsewhere.
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Rashford should be sold with a somewhat expensive buy back clause so the buying club has incentive to develop the player.
Martial, we can keep.
Get rid of Mata and get an other midfielder.
Lingard, Sanchez, Lukaku, Martial, new striker. 5 players for 3 positions is not bad.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Lazarus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 am
What's the problem Alf? What have i done wrong? I'm responding to Harry's post where he told me I talked out of my arse, after reading my post which didn't abuse anybody, I asked some football questions and gave my point of view.

The quote i remembered from a long time back. It didn't take long to find today. My point is that Harry forgets half the shite he talks because his opinion is all over the place. I could have quoted any number of contradictions about any number of players but i chose that one because it relates to the point i was making in the post Harry didn't like (Lots of posts in fact). "A United that presses high up the pitch, and keeps it there. I think its fuckin great stuff."

As for having anything better to do. I do as much as i can but the day is long and taking ten minutes out every now and then during the day to shoot the shite on here helps pass the time. I try hard to have a life. Cheers for the advice, it's good to make it personal.

-------------------

Alf, are you not doing replies anymore? Probably have something better to do....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Ahhh fuck, what do you want Cooper, an argument???

Look somewhere else... I made my point... agree/don't agree... does it really matter?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

4 months ago

Nice to know I have cheered you up today L. :x
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

No Alf i don't want an argument with you. I was having one with Harry cause he was being a prick again and you had to jump to his aid. You inserted yourself, I never mentioned you, you mentioned me. Do you want an argument Barker???
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X