is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
HARRY
Legend

Re: is satchel much cop

Postby HARRY » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Credit to Joey for having the bollocks to drop the likes of Pogs and Martial. They were fuckin shite against Spurs. I'd argue Lukheskey was lucky to escape the hook too. But it was certainly Sanchez's industry and tireless running that kept every other fuckers chin up today. I really do dread to think what the result would have been without him.
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:53 pm

0-0

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:50 pm

So why are our players shite and being shown up by Sanchez's attitude? Why has Jose not sorted that nonsense out over the last two seasons? Have I not been saying this over and over and getting crap from the Jose Top Reds? ........and BREAKING NEWS! It's wasn't just the Spurs game, it's been game after game after game. But hey when we sign just one more player we'll be sorted....
"?"

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:23 pm

You talk out your arse son. It takes time to bring a team together. And why has it been game after game?? Wasn't Watford, Arsenal and Everton all away banana skins??

Pipe down for fucks sake. If you've got nothing sensible say keep quiet. :-$ :-$
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:25 pm

.....Yeah Harry it's me who talks out his arse....

HARRY » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm
Lets look at it this way. LVG obviously has a plan of what he wants and how he wants us to play. In a nut shell, whats happening right now is a revolution not evolution. The club could simply not carry on as it was. All the other top clubs were showing the right ambition, always looking to invest and improve. Whilst United stuttered and tinkered. We simply couldn't keep expecting to get away with shambolic management like watching Ronaldo and Tevez walk away and see the likes of Owen and Obertan come in their place. It was a joke, we were a joke. Van Gaal has obviously done his homework. People are bemoaning that our defence has not been adequately addressed. But look at the great Barca team of recent years. A defence that essentially consisted of Pique and Puyol, that was basically it. They had quality footballers in the middle of the park that rarely, if ever, gave the ball away, and if they did, there job was to get it back before it got anywhere near those two. This is clearly the route he is going down. A United that presses high up the pitch, and keeps it there. I think its fuckin great stuff.To be pulling off the transfers he has and with no champions league, is nothing short of amazing.Fair play to the flat face fucker!!

=)) L-)
"?"

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm

lol Laz, what a find... Harry, he's done you there

Snoopcousins
Legend

Postby Snoopcousins » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm

[quote="Sid"]lol Laz, what a find... Harry, he's done you there[/quote

Hahahahahaha ffs!!!!

It hardly does !!!

All it shows is that HARRY - unlike you and Laz have done with Jose - was willing to give the flat faced cunt a chance at the beginning of his reign ...

I too was happy at he start and thought he had a master plan- but turned out he was actually clueless and taking us backwards

But nice try Laz and Sid - keep them coming
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Snoops is spot on... you two are making yourselves look a lot worse than Harry... first of all, Cooper... get a fuckin life pal... how long did you spend diggin around the archives just to find that??? 2014??? Fuck me... got nothing better to do???

And Sid... just like Snoop said... there's the proof, if any was needed, that just like we all said, Van guff had support, and plenty of it... he was given his chance, due respect, and plenty of rope... he failed, abysmally, and THEN we turned on him... but you... you wouldn't have it, and out of spite, you made it your mission to be a pissy fucker and hound Mourinho, and everyone who backed him, right from the off... and you haven't stopped since...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:40 am

What's the problem Alf? What have i done wrong? I'm responding to Harry's post where he told me I talked out of my arse, after reading my post which didn't abuse anybody, I asked some football questions and gave my point of view.

The quote i remembered from a long time back. It didn't take long to find today. My point is that Harry forgets half the shite he talks because his opinion is all over the place. I could have quoted any number of contradictions about any number of players but i chose that one because it relates to the point i was making in the post Harry didn't like (Lots of posts in fact). "A United that presses high up the pitch, and keeps it there. I think its fuckin great stuff."

As for having anything better to do. I do as much as i can but the day is long and taking ten minutes out every now and then during the day to shoot the shite on here helps pass the time. I try hard to have a life. Cheers for the advice, it's good to make it personal.
"?"

dozer
Legend

Postby dozer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:06 am

Laz you should go digging out your own Rooney posts in the last 2 years. And laugh. Buy you know perhaps it was just you giving Rooney a chance after 5 years of mediocrity unlike the other mongs on here