pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

Totally in agreement.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Thierry Henry argued why Rashford may be wise to explore his options:

You cannot be on the bench and missing games, missing learning about the game and stopping that momentum, and an example is Rashford.

Michael Owen had the opportunity to back up what he did the year before because he played, and he played, and he played, and he played – and I can give you more examples.

But Rashford at times could not capitalise on what he did from that year [after his debut], because sometimes he is playing on the right, [sometimes] on the left.

Leave is a strong word. Obviously being from there, he wants to play for United. But he has to play and it is becoming even more difficult for him since Sanchez has arrived.

I think at the end of the season, he is maybe going to have a thinking day of ‘do I stay?’
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

I keep saying this. Young players must leave big clubs to do well. I'm not talking about loan deals either, they need to be sold.
Pogba became a target for United and Real because he quit United at 18.
How many top players currently actually played professionally for big clubs when they're 18-23? Mo Salah, De Bruyne etc had to leave Chelsea to get game time.
We bought Martial too early. If we're spending bucketloads of cash why not spend it on an established player?
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

One of the most enjoyable things in football is when you get a young player into the first team and they deliver. We were kind of spoiled with Giggs, Beckham, Scholes, Nevilles, Butt....

The problem is a team needs to be consistent and playing well as a team before the pressure is removed from young players.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

3 days ago

is he finished or is it the manager

why did city want him
lkhm

hoofing