is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 387
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Abroad

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
I can blame it on Jose no problem. It's not the players......
I'll agree with this statement 90% of the time but there are definitely certain players who aren't helping themselves or in Sanchez's case was cooked when we bought him.

You say it yourself about Pogba, who is quickly becoming more clown than footballer.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Felwin wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
I can blame it on Jose no problem. It's not the players......
I'll agree with this statement 90% of the time but there are definitely certain players who aren't helping themselves or in Sanchez's case was cooked when we bought him.

You say it yourself about Pogba, who is quickly becoming more clown than footballer.
A better manager and all our players will play better.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Felwin
First Teamer
Posts: 387
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Abroad

2 months ago

Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
Felwin wrote:
2 months ago
Lazarus wrote:
2 months ago
I can blame it on Jose no problem. It's not the players......
I'll agree with this statement 90% of the time but there are definitely certain players who aren't helping themselves or in Sanchez's case was cooked when we bought him.

You say it yourself about Pogba, who is quickly becoming more clown than footballer.
A better manager and all our players will play better.
Can't argue with that.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4423
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

he's tevez tbf, runabouty shitehouse, deceptively slow, brainless fuckwit for me, does the odd tackle for the cameras and top reds tbf

I'd stick him up front mind,
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20663
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

Sanchez has been dropped not because he's been shit (he's been shit since day one and that didn't stop Jose picking him) but because he's been questioning Mourinho's tactics

Jose threatened he'll never play for United again
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4423
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

wouldn’t mind if satchel never played for us again mind
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4423
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

turned down trophies for cash, cunt for me
lkhm

hoofing
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 20663
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

He looks like late Rooney, capable of the odd moment of quality, but in increasingly smaller doses

But then we need to see the cunt play once the cloud of Joses long ball dogshit has lifted
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13642
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

5.6 mill per goal........
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 4733
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
He looks like late Rooney, capable of the odd moment of quality, but in increasingly smaller doses

But then we need to see the cunt play once the cloud of Joses long ball dogshit has lifted
Rooney was way better than what Sanchez is now.
Post Reply