is satchel much cop

Manchester United chat
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

10 months ago

Looking forward to seeing him in an Ole side. If he can re-produce what he did for Arsenal, now we have a more attacking and fluid setup, it'll be like a new signing.

A fluid front 3 of Martial, Rashford, Sanchez...... that could be dynamite.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

10 months ago

a proper satchel would get us 4th tbf

but he’s finished
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

9 months ago

Spent.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Even if he improves a bit he's not worth the wage he's on. Should give it to young players.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

He'll be difficult to offload.
FuB
Legend

9 months ago

We'll have to sell him to the Chinese as a short Fellaini.

They'll pay half a biscuit less but, fuck it, we'll not be paying stupid money every week to have him do fuck all or be conveniently injured during the transfer windows.

… and the Chinese window's still open... get to it Woodward, you useless cunt.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

I'm probably reading too much into his brief comments, but I get the impression Ole rates Sanchez higher than Lukaku. But then again, I don't think there's any question that the Sanchez of 2-3 seasons ago was in a class above anything we've seen from Lukaku.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

Sanchez has played 583 games in his career so far. He turned pro at 17 and played 35 times in that season. Alright he's only just turned 30 but that's a shitload of football. It's similar to Rooney, as is his high tempo all action playing style, and Waz was massively on the slide at 30.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

How many chances is going to get and do fuck all. He can't do it against division 1 teams or relegation teams. Get rid, give the wages to Dea and some kids.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

He seems to be the only one who hasn't responded. We've seen him do it but not for us. He looks resigned to leaving and he doesn't look like he has clicked with the rest of the team. Wtf was that carry on with not kicking the ball out of play when he was injured? At one stage Pogba waved a hand at him like he was saying "Wtf are you doing lying down?", nobody wanted to put it out. Weird!!!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X