vs Yeovil

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

The Cup wasn't a major title under Gaal but it is in the Jose era when the charity shield is consider an actual real title. And the fact it represents our most realistic chance of a trophy this season. 400m doesn't get you much these days.

Yeovil are just above relegation in League 2, so they're shite, so play that fucking Gomes kid. No excuse.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Ah yeah Gaal's first season when we finished 4th

6th
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 months ago

Well that didn't take long did it, eh???

Sid starts the crap, right outta the gate... not even waiting for a reply... just straight in, stirring shit... and Harry, doesn't need encouraging...

Fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you two just get into it in PM, and give everyone else some fuckin peace????
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

4 months ago

My best friend is my cat. Her name is Mittens. *giggle*
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

did we just witness danni pulling out the all out mother of insults in the word "nipple" there or do my eyes deceive me? god save us all
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Has someone hacked dannii's account?

Either that or a midlife crisis

He posted some other shite in another thread
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

That post was edited after I posted a comment on what it originally said... given i'd posted aleady, his post would have been marked as edited if it was danni who'd edited it. There's only three people who could have done that and Ed doesn't see to come here at all
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

I'm pretty sure it's Alf who's editing Danny's posts.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Whoever is editing them should be stripped of their mod powers tbf, because if that becomes a thing it will quickly turn the forum to shit. I've been on others where it has happened and it's the endgame.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

Of course the FA Cup is a proper fucking title.

It's worth winning, and I want us to win it.

Games like this are great - it'll bung some crucial revenue Yeovil's way too. Smaller clubs are getting absolutely dicked, so these games are hugely important.

As for us, it is our best shot of a title this season. There's no shame in that - though our yardstick has to be continual improvement.