vs Yeovil

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

8 months ago

Brilliant finish by Lingard. He doesn't do tap-ins, does he?

Would love to see more of Gomes. Great finish by Lukaku just then.
Lazarus
Legend

8 months ago

Nah Snoops I expected us to win with bells on, check to start of the game. I expected to play them off the pitch not another 4-0 against shite opposition playing dull football. But job done is all that counts for Top reds.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Got the result in the end but the performance was typical Jose away dogshit until Yeovil tired.

Gomes' inclusion was token tbf. He only had two touches. It's to make Jose's shite record of playing players from the academy (the ones Van Gaal didn't discover) look better at the end of the season. But at least he's still alive. Class little cameo, class little run, decent hit.

Van Gaal's Rashford, Herrera and Lingard came up with the goods. Goals made in holland them.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

I can’t be bothered looking for a retort from whoever it was but there is a personal gripe against Lingard for no reason.

He’s been our best 10 this season, no doubt about it.

When we go to 4231, he’s nothing to worry about with Sanchez coming. Martial will have to spend a bit of time on the bench, if we had a Sanchez on the fucking right it would be awesome.

Unless Sanchez plays right and Martial left,

No harm commentator, he settled down and had one amazing bit of skill in the first half and came into the game but Sanchez man of the match?

He’s world class and he’s going to be unbelievable but not sure about that.

Lindelof and Darmian need a fuckin shake,

Fuck lb, unless Fosu becomes Valencia’s deputy, we need to be looking at his successor, bin off Darmian and Smalling and give Axel and Fosu their chance.

Great to see Angel again.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Sanchez disappeared in the second half tbf. He was a busy cunt in the first half, gave it away a fuckload, but some of them were x factor passes so you can excuse those a bit. But he gives us energy, ideas and a bit of quality.

Jose needs to work on him and his interplay with the forwards though. Don't just stick him on the pitch because he's a bit runabouty ala Tevez, like Knob mentioned.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

8 months ago

Steady win. Not a classic but it was never going to be. Some good stuff at times and a positive impact from the subs, Lingard especially.

No idea what we saw in Lindelof though.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Mata was cutting over further forward in front of him tbf, he was dropping deep but then we don’t usually play 433 as much and no harm, he’ll not need to drop as deep in either our 4231 when it’s Matic and Pogba with Lingard behind Lakaku, he’ll surely spend most of his time further forward,

Good to see Shaw dictating older players and telling them where to pass it when Rojo and then Lindelof who’s about the same age but a fucking balloon sometimes. And to our new younger Mickey T who is still very confident for 21.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

Van Gaal's Shaw is looking like a player now
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

8 months ago

[quote="redzebs"]I can’t be bothered looking for a retort from whoever it was but there is a personal gripe against Lingard for no reason.

He’s been our best 10 this season, no doubt about it.
[/quote

You're on about my post I think. And you mis-read it.
redzebs
Legend

8 months ago

Last night Ash?

About binning Lingard?

No I don’t think so, you and I weren’t debating getting rid.