vs Tottenham

Forum for match day threads
sheesh
Legend

8 months ago

Stephen Howson thinks Lukaku is better than Kane.
Sid
Legend

8 months ago

:)) Alf, spot on

Sheesh, Howson's just a fucking idiot. With Kane you can make a pretty solid argument that he's a top striker now. Whereas Rom still has a lot more to do. He's only had half a season at a top club n all.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

And for those who were asking recently, “oh yeah, what makes Pochettino such a genius”, his side bought for buttons just arse fucked one of the most expensive sides in the world, without even a bit o spit to ease the passing.

What do you think he might do with a big club budget?
Robbo
Legend

8 months ago

Shit happens as long as it is only this game and not a blipm then no need to worry.
-----------------------------------------------------
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

Nah it was a shit bollockless performance that totally fits in with a pattern of nutless eunuch performances against good sides under Jose. It’s not a one off or just a bad day at all. After the goal in the first minute we should have gone at them bare fisted.

Not saying Jose out, he’s done good work at united, signed good players, brought in consistency, but if there’s someone properly exciting and hungry out there, above all Poch himself, I’d be all in favour of a change.
bman2
Legend

8 months ago

I mean, Poch has worked wonders, but at the end of the day, it’s fucking Tottenham lads. We went down to north London and opened wide for the deep throat. Disgraceful.
sheesh
Legend

8 months ago

I fear that we're not going to seriously compete for the league for a while.

Our performances and results against the top sides away from home are, more often than not, abysmal. Not sure I can blame Mourinho for yesterday's game specifically. I put the blame squarely on Phil Jones. That said, we are seeing a worrying trend. Even against Arsenal, we rode our luck. Other teams know how to get at us. How do we address that? Buy a new midfield and defence?

I was hopeful that Matic was supposed to be the great saviour to help bring the best out of Pogba, but he goes missing far too often. Carrick's playing career is finished and it looks like Fellaini will be leaving.

I will never be convinced that players like Jones and Smalling are good enough. They're not clever enough, and can be got at easily. They'll do the job against the lesser sides, but the top teams know how to expose their flaws.
sheesh
Legend

8 months ago

Removed - Sid's already posted the video.
Last edited by sheesh on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
danniitronix
Legend

8 months ago

Spending money at the problem isn't the answer, coaching is. This is where Jose is struggling to make his mark. He is trying to figure it out and he is clever enough to do it.