**A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

The original Den of Iniquity
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Yeah there definitely should be a line. The forum should remain open to all, that means no racism, homophobia, disabilities - all that stuff. No one should have to come here and put up with someone slagging off their skin colour of disability. It's like a pub, if someone starts giving it loads about "Black pudding", you fucking throw em out. If they keep coming back, you bar em.

Harry's ban should stand. There's no point in letting him back in because all he'll do is break the new set of rules one by one over the next few months/years. He can't help himself. Even after umpteen warnings over years he carried on. He's broken enough rules to justify a lifetime ban. "Black pudding", autism, the homophobia... Sorry but you've shit on yourself. Go to another bar and talk shit.

But for the rest of us, a new warning system should apply.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

what about bender
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Legend

4 months ago

the Leverkusen DM?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Give us a context Knobby.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Ban Pint too, please. He's like Harry, except even thicker.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

I'd say no, Knob
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

In the spirit of making a new start, courtesy of Fuß, can I suggest we give everyone a fresh start but also at the same time make a clear statement of what is not acceptable and what the sanction for transgression is? Should then be posted as a 'sticky' on the front page of the forum.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 months ago

swampash wrote:In the spirit of making a new start, courtesy of Fuß, can I suggest we give everyone a fresh start but also at the same time make a clear statement of what is not acceptable and what the sanction for transgression is? Should then be posted as a 'sticky' on the front page of the forum.

Yep agree.
And also I suggest the snidey windup comments re Jose/LVG are stopped coz it’s taking away from anything football related
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

swampash wrote:In the spirit of making a new start, courtesy of Fuß, can I suggest we give everyone a fresh start but also at the same time make a clear statement of what is not acceptable and what the sanction for transgression is? Should then be posted as a 'sticky' on the front page of the forum.

Everyone except pint and Harry.

If you have to be told repeatedly not to be racist (or offensive in other ways), perhaps it's time to take stock of your life.

Why would any semi-intelligent new poster come to the forum if those two around? This forum will continue to decline.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Innit. It makes Rant look like some seedy right wing shithole full of nasty cunts who're using 1970s racist language, talking about a gay agenda on the BBC and mocking people with disabilities like autism and aspergers. That plus the years of posting under the name of a paedophile who died in jail ffs.

None of that shite would be tolerated on FB, Twitter, Tumblr - any social network. The php people that make the board won't want associating with it, neither will the twats' internet providers, to have their customers abusing people and putting out that inflammatory bile. You can't do that stuff on the internet anymore, it results in prison sentences.