**A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

The original Den of Iniquity
swampash
Legend

7 months ago

Aren't we saying the same thing, basically?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

So Pint's banned but Harry isn't? I don't get it, why the difference? Who took the decision to un- ban Harry and why? I'm happy to have him stay but what happens with the next racist comment or disabled comment?
And Robbo Harry was warned over and over by Alf but he just kept going. In fact Alf went ahead after the 'Black Pudding' comment and acted himself without anybodies encouragement and banned him and Pint.

Nobody is forcing Harry to keep doing it even after he's been asked to stop.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Laz, from what I understand Harry was banned but he's getting around it via his IP or some shite. Why would you though, why keep turning up somewhere no cunt wants you.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

7 months ago

Is there a case to be argued that anything still goes in the Off Topic forum, or are we now saying that it needs to be rigidly monitored moving forwards too?

And if so, how will that be managed considering the variety of topics that it has/may have? There's enough in there to spark plenty of controversy already...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

If Harry is banned ill be leaving too....
Not coz I condone anything ....but coz this is getting rediculous ....
I hadn’t seen any actual racist comments etc from Harry before (disabled thing etc) and the only thing was black pudding .... which I think has been escalated stupidly - he was temporarily banned and that should be enough....
We all know what constitutes racism , sexism etc and I wouldn’t be a member here if things like that were the norm.

Stop the constant witch-hunt, constant calls for banning....just report the post and take it up with the Mods....it’s just seemingly petty now

Im guilty of stupid comments - in my defense I’m wound up by wummery/ but I’m happy to start afresh and just fight about random stuff that doesn’t carry on into every other topic
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:If Harry is banned ill be leaving too....
I hadn’t seen any actual racist comments etc from Harry before (disabled thing etc) and the only thing was black pudding .... which I think has been escalated stupidly - he was temporarily banned and that should be enough....
We all know what constitutes racism , sexism etc and I wouldn’t be a member here if things like that were the norm.

Stop the constant witch-hunt, constant calls for banning....just report the post and take it up with the Mods....it’s just seemingly petty now

Im guilty of stupid comments - in my defense I’m wound up by wummery/ but I’m happy to start afresh and just fight about random stuff that doesn’t carry on into every other topic

Snoops there is a world of difference in how you conduct yourself on here and how Harry does. You know we've got into it on here on a few topics and admirably you've made your points had a debate, tried to explain, you even said you were wrong once. I haven't hounded you or called for you to be banned and we still get after it on here. Harry is doing this shite on purpose. Most of you lot can see the difference. He's the only one doing it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Robbo
Legend

7 months ago

Sid wrote:Laz, from what I understand Harry was banned but he's getting around it via his IP or some shite. Why would you though, why keep turning up somewhere no cunt wants you.

Normally if you are banned then you can't post end of story, if Harry is posting with his normal account then he isn't banned.
-----------------------------------------------------
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Lazarus wrote:

Snoops there is a world of difference in how you conduct yourself on here and how Harry does. You know we've got into it on here on a few topics and admirably you've made your points had a debate, tried to explain, you even said you were wrong once. I haven't hounded you or called for you to be banned and we still get after it on here. Harry is doing this shite on purpose. Most of you lot can see the difference. He's the only one doing it.

I agree Laz....

I’d be happy to move on from the LVG/Jose/Pogba obvious wind -ups ....and focus on the facts and issues ...like I’m not home to say Jose plays the best football etc but I have my points on how /why we play how we do etc ....

The clear wind ups need to stop tho!

I also do think Harry’s stuff should be forgotten and move on....if anyone falls foul of the new rules then they’re fair game for the Mods and can be reported directing to them rather than on general threads...

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Robbo
Legend

7 months ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

I agree Laz....

I’d be happy to move on from the LVG/Jose/Pogba obvious wind -ups ....and focus on the facts and issues ...like I’m not home to say Jose plays the best football etc but I have my points on how /why we play how we do etc ....

The clear wind ups need to stop tho!

I also do think Harry’s stuff should be forgotten and move on....if anyone falls foul of the new rules then they’re fair game for the Mods and can be reported directing to them rather than on general threads...

A voice of reason, I have just made a post in the Pogba thread because the last few posts have been bitching and bugger all to do with Pogba everyone needs to take a step back and deep breath if you want to have a go at someone then do it in off topic.
-----------------------------------------------------
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Right ....
Maybe we ALL should have a separate thread Off Topic on each other ....somewhere where people can address issues against that person and they can ‘defend’ themselves ....to keep it centralised!