**A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

The original Den of Iniquity
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

...yet Harry wants to try and lay into me.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 months ago

No, come on Foobs... your last couple posts in the Spurs thread were stirring it, and you know it... it's very minor, but right now, that's all it'll take!

There is too much bad blood here right now, to take liberties... everyone needs to relax their sphincters and lower their fuckin bayonettes...

I'm not looking to pick on anyone, but I've seen a very small window of peace, and I'm trying to keep it open long enough to let a bit of fuckin fresh air in...

This whole thread started because Brian and I had a PM talk about what to do, and we both agreed that this place is on its fuckin knees... you might think that's melodramatic, but seriously think about it... how many regular posters do we have here now??? 10??? Maybe 15???

That is fuckin ridiculous...

Ed might say he's looking to fix it, but do you really think it's in any way a priority for him, with such little interest???

To be perfectly honest, I think this place is fucked... you lot just don't seem to know it yet!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Rant was just too beautiful to survive in this world.
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Ok. Point taken. Will anyone else accept their part in things though? Seems to be - as Zebs said - a whole lot of its everyone else, not me... and just ignoring a challenge till it blows over. I'm all for a clean sheet but I think there needs to be a whole lot of soul searching from all angles or this whole load of shit will take but seconds to spill over into any fresh dawn this forum might get
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

It worries me that even a thread intended to air the issues here should end up descending into a slanging match.
Time for everyone to cool down.
Maybe we need a separate thread where people can take their differences and hammer them out to their heart's content, without wasting everyone elses' time and getting in the way of the real debate we are trying to have?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

I think we should still be able to tell each other to fuck off, just don't slag disabilities etc

But if someone's slagging Rashford, you can tell em to fuck off, as in "fuck off he's ace"
Pikey McScum
Star Man

3 months ago

With all due respect, this place has gone to pot and it would better for all concerned if it was allowed to die
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Tell me what you used to do on here again? I bet you were hilarious as well back then when it was class on here. All these old boys remember what it used to be like but no one can do it now..... they're funny must have upped and died.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

The solution is to stop taking yourself so seriously.
For e.g. everyone on rant were constantly ganging up on me about Fellaini and Rooney.
I stuck to my guns but didn't resolve into a constant slagging mode because I wasn't offended or outraged. I don't have to have the last word.
Stop taking yourself seriously - problem solved. And it's more fun and relaxed imo.

And does anyone here seriously believe they're witty enough to deliver some consistently entertaining snipes at others? At least those would be fun to read but we're not good enough. The sniping is boring to read, Gaal like and repetitive. So why bother?
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Rooney? :-?
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X