**A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Sid
Legend

Re: **A MESSAGE FOR ALL RANTERS. MUST READ.**

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:32 pm

The forum has been fucked and dying for years yet still it continues. The ones that keep it going have greater weight than those old cunts that just turn up to criticise and condescend like some golden oldie here to lecture us all about the socalled glory days. Fuck off tbf.

I love the arrogant tone "Even if I think it's a pointless fight" - so why are you still here? Close the door on the way out, Pike

HARRY
Legend

Postby HARRY » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Sids on one here tbf!

The revolution is in full swing. The 2018 uprising! :-o
"Hi guys...weekends here again. Hope youve all earned a few quid!!".

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:18 pm

HA!!! I fuckin love this...

It's like team mates who can't stand each other... but some smarmy outsider pops up to stir it a bit, and the team unifies to roust the cunt...

Ferguson would be proud!!!

Don't be afraid to pop in again Pikey... you're good for moral...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:39 pm

:))

True that

There's always loads of guests reading the forum, it'll be all the old lot. But they lack the balls to post.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 pm

It's only recently Alf that we didn't all band together to sort out a fuckwit. We've had a few fuckwits that we sorted out together...

Pikey- "I don't contribute as much - probably a good thing where many of you are concerned!"

Don't hold back Pikey if your thinking of debating some controversial subjects but if your just interested in talking with out backing it up then we've had too much of that already.
"?"

swampash
Legend

Postby swampash » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:37 am

Pikey might have turned into a BOF, but is it really necessary hound him out of here???? Some respect surely due for our senior citizens????
I'm only wearing black until they discover something darker...

FuB
Legend

Postby FuB » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:43 am

i'm inclined to agree with you on that, swampash, although he's hardly implied he intends to stick around anyway.

what's more of a concern, as ever, is the lack of new blood. the last new member has been the last new member since August and never posted. Not even the spambots can be arsed to sign up nowadays.
The official Rant token Europhile

Pikey McScum
Star Man

Postby Pikey McScum » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:09 am

'I love the arrogant tone "Even if I think it's a pointless fight" - so why are you still here?'

Arrogant tone Sid?? It's an opinion - if it turns out to be factually incorrect and Rant suddenly starts thriving, then that's great for Rant. But I'm at a loss to see how my expressing an opinion comes across as arrogant?

'Don't be afraid to pop in again Pikey... you're good for moral...'

It's "morale" Alf.... (see, that's being arrogant!)

'Don't hold back Pikey if your thinking of debating some controversial subjects but if your just interested in talking with out backing it up then we've had too much of that already.'

But that's the point Laz - when I've stopped in to the forum I don't see any real debating; I don't see any constructive arguments; I don't see anything of substance to make me want to contribute.

I think the place is in desperate need of a shake up - a new platform, new format, new members. I dunno, I don't have the answers - but something needs to change, or it's going to get worse.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015

Sid
Legend

Postby Sid » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:29 pm

It's an arrogant opinion, it int welcome

You've said your piece now do one

brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Postby brianofnazarethffs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Pikey, the gift that keeps giving.I miss your forehead...a cranium so large yet lacking in brains.. one of nature's mysteries.....txtl8r babe

This place needs a new intake of fresh meat. It's pointless hoping for the 'old guard' to return and breath life into this place, so we have to move on; in what disguise - I don't know.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...