Sid
Legend

3 months ago

It's an arrogant opinion, it int welcome

You've said your piece now do one
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 months ago

Pikey, the gift that keeps giving.I miss your forehead...a cranium so large yet lacking in brains.. one of nature's mysteries.....txtl8r babe

This place needs a new intake of fresh meat. It's pointless hoping for the 'old guard' to return and breath life into this place, so we have to move on; in what disguise - I don't know.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

One flash of the knickers is all it takes for Brian to go running after Pikey :-*
Pikey McScum
Star Man

3 months ago

There's room for you both inside my asshole - hop on!
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Robbo
Legend

3 months ago

Doffs cap to Brian good post probably one of your best and to the point, one thing I notice here is where earlier things would be taken with a pinch of salt because you knew the person and how they meant a comment so there were no problems, but now hissy fit and name calling.

Maybe there does need to be a core set of rules where certain things are taboo or frowned on due to polictical correctness or whatever or simply people have to know when to stop.

If folks want to slag each other off fine a topic where you can go all out within bounds but that sort of behavier stays in such a topic and not in the football forums or other posts in the other forums.

A good move from both Brian and Alf as this place has lost its gloss compared to its hayday but there is no reason why it cant come back, to much controlling can ruin a forum as I see at Red Cafe where back in the day you had characters and fun but since its gotten all big and corperate because it earns money from Google ADs the fun has gone.

United Rant was always the Bastard child of United forums and was all the better for it, so a comprimise needs to be found where foolks will come just like whe Kevin Costner built the Baseball field and the older members will comeback.
-----------------------------------------------------
Steggo
Legend

3 months ago

I think I'm back, I think.
Steggo
Legend

3 months ago

I think I'm back, I think.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Howdy Steggo.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

"It's an arrogant opinion, it int welcome"
Fuck me, if true I would have thought he was well suited to life here...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

This revised code of conduct has worked a treat and achieved its purpose in making Utd Rant boring as fuck ........mincers.