Sid
Legend

3 months ago

3 points and a performance, and Tottenham will be quickly forgotten

Pogba to boss the midfield
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

We'll be back in the comfort zone where we're boss. Pogba could dominate like he did against Newcastle, he's got one of the best assists records in Europe you know (third in the prem).
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
pint vulger
Legend

3 months ago

So the little cartoon smiley will be replaced by a crying tearful one ?
Robbo
Legend

3 months ago

Should be a win but lets not get complacent they did beat us 2 - 1 in October of last year in Huddersfield.
-----------------------------------------------------
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

I think we'll lose this one too. We've been in good form until now and we're overdue a slide.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

We've been in good form? Missed that.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

...dozer's usual upbeat assessment.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

We've won plenty of games until the Tottenham game. That's not good form?
By 'we' I meant Man United, not your new club Everton Laz.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Nah, that's Rooney's new club Dozer. But he's doing as well for them as Lukaku is doing for us with fewer minutes on the pitch and a much worse team. Go figure! Who'd have thought that???

United are my team, i'm just not blinded by loyalty to the manager or certain players. I say what i actually see and i see that we have not been in good form and winning matches in a dull way against teams much lower in the league is hardly inspiring.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

We need to beat a big fucking team. The club, players and fans are crying out for it. Since Mourinho took over we've been cowardly shithouses against em, especially Liverpool and City. But this season was meant to be different. With 8 new players, some top players too, we were meant to be going at them, asserting ourselves, troubling them. But we haven't.

We need the belief Tottenham played with, that came from playing well against Madrid and actually beating them, the european champions. It shows the players they can go toe to toe with the best and come out on top. It also gives em belief in the managers gameplan, and it gives the fans confidence in the stands.