vs Huddersfield

Manchester United chat

Moderators: Alfonso Bedoya, brianofnazarethffs

Forum rules
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Re: vs Huddersfield

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Mata has so much composure on the ball... never panics...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

senna
Legend

Postby senna » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Sanchez!

He almost fucked it up.

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

Postby Alfonso Bedoya » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Not a good pen, but no matter...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

Postby ashleyfuckingyoung » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Even plays a one two off the keeper for his goal....

pint vulger
Legend

Postby pint vulger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Without doubt head and shoulders ,long time since I,be seen that class maybe Ronaldo.

Fucking hell thought was a bad un on McTom but seeing it again ffs that was almost gbh and the useless cunt has a clear view and does fuck all.

Lazarus
Legend

Postby Lazarus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

There were times during the game that we totally dominated and attacked against a shite team and our players just ran out of ideas because we don't ever sustain a period of pressure. I think it was the first game in ages that we had four corners one after the other from sustained pressure. Our players have no clue how to do this properly. In the second half some of our movement up front was really good, against a terrible team, and the players looked like they enjoyed doing it.

Sanchez had an enthusiastic game, his close control was great but he's 29. Hopefully he'll teach the rest of our players something. DeGea could have had the day off...
"?"