vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 months ago

[quote="dozer"]Pathetic tactics from Jose. Hoof ball and and CRAP like smalling and Jones will cost Jose his job. Can't build an attack.
And hopefully we sell the cunt Pogba to a rapping company for 50m.[/quote

Leave tactics aside for a second. This team fucks me off. It plays in 1st gear too often. Not enough desire to do the ugly stuff, not enough urgency in possession.

Pogba embodies this team. Plenty of ability, but selfish, lazy, self indulgent and frankly, a bit thick.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

:)) I've had dogs abuse on here since we signed Pogba and Jose and now Knobby is throwing himself at the bullets.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
sheesh
Legend

4 months ago

Rather worrying when even Giggs talks more sense than Mourinho:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... e-mourinho
madmax
Star Man

4 months ago

Utterly Rubbish in defence and uninspiring attack. Getting tired of this shit really. With the quality of players we have, we should destroy the likes of Newcastle.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 months ago

sheesh joeys right in what he says there, pogs done nothing to warrant the complete freedom of responsibility he seems to want tbf, you can’t build your team around a fanny tbf
lkhm

hoofing
danniitronix
Legend

4 months ago

HIS squad and still shit.

Snop and Harry’s bum boy Pogba “bossing” the game as usual. Complete tampon.

I though José Van Sexton could turn this around but this is dog turd.

Getting slapped up by the Barcodes. Fuck off.
Robbo
Legend

4 months ago

Shower of wankers as Madmax said we should be beating teams of this quality maybe its time to give youth a chance again and bugger results, it time that certain players learn that a game runs 90 minutes plus Fergietime and that for that amount of time they play their bollocks off.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Pogba getting slated and even I don't think it's his fault. It's Jose's! He's equally responsible for every player and there's not one that's doing well. Yes Martial and Sanchez should have scored but that's just too obvious, the players need to be required to play at a much higher standard every game then'll we'll be finishing those chances.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Jose isn't the manager he used to be. Idk why so many managers lack basic common sense. I've lost my patience with him today.