vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Do you think Snoop will ever post again after today?
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

[quote="Lazarus"]Pogba getting slated and even I don't think it's his fault. It's Jose's! He's equally responsible for every player and there's not one that's doing well. Yes Martial and Sanchez should have scored but that's just too obvious, the players need to be required to play at a much higher standard every game then'll we'll be finishing those chances.[/quote

Apparently Pogba was carrying an injury today, yet the manager insisted on playing him anyway.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

@Sid

Did you watch all of that???

There's nowt there that agrees with you mate...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Spot on from Howson tbf

And totally agree re 4231

That’s the thing I’ll slag Jose for - I think our players suit 433 better
Pogba is lost so far back and there’s. I link to the attack
Our best play has been when playing 433
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

7 months ago

The ONLY positive I can take from today is that Smalling and Jones will be gone this summer. I really struggle to see why a manager of Jose’s experience and knowledge still picks them. Honestly, I cannot work out why. Smalling is dreadful.

Mourinho saying that there will be no ‘attacking’ signings this summer is a positive; we’ve neglected the defence for the last 7 years. This summer we can spunk a few hundred million of defenders.

I’d like a new CB and a new RB as a priority. I think Jose will go for it to along with a midfielder. We cannot go on with this defence.

I’m surprised it took so long for Lingard to revert back to his usual self. I’ve been a big supporter of Pogba but fuck me he was dire today. Matic too.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Man City can now win the Premier League by beating Man United on April 7 weekend.

With 11 games to go, City are 16 points ahead of United.
City can win the title with 6 wins. And the 6th league game coming up is the derby
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

Do you not think the 4231 is probably becaseu he still doesn’t tryst the defense?

He’s had to basicakky sort out the whole team and chose to strengthen the attack first -and Pogba- which really isn’t like Jose ....
He would usually buy defense first

But the attack did need sorted too

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

It was fucking Newcastle.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

7 months ago

[quote="Lazarus"]It was fucking Newcastle.......[/quote
AND WHAT?!?!

you think we could just turn up and play any old formation ?
It’s not primary school ffs

Howson gets it spot on