vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

4 months ago

on any other day this was a 0-3 lady lucky played for newcastle this day.
we can all blame certain players,but it was all about luck in the end
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

"Black pudding" sounds like what a school teacher in the 70s would call their one black student

If a teacher tried that nowadays they'd get fired and their head kicked in...

Who is Black pudding? Harry are you going to answer?
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

...sausage in urban slang means penis.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

I thought JoMo was right to bring on Mata, but was surprised that it resulted in Sanchez moving to a more central and deeper position. He's most effective coming in from the left. I think I would have put Mata in the central position and left Sanchez left side of attack, where he appeared to be getting most joy. His effectiveness seemed to suffer after he was moved.
Dire result.
Smalling...what a twat...must go asap.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

What's "Black pudding" slang for then? Someone old is going to have to tell me because I'm not up on 1970s racist slang as I was born 10 years later

Harry?
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Davel how was it luck? Were we lucky that they never got the pen they should have had, should have been 2-0 to them. It was bad finishing from us not bad luck.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

FFS Sid could you stick to the much cherished Topic discipline, you know posters hate it on here when we don't stick to the subject.... Seems to me a better idea to start a separate 'Black Pudding' topic so as not to upset other ranters.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Davel
Legend

4 months ago

it was never a pen laz (free kick maybe as it was outside the box if you look where smallshites foot actually landed onto the attacker)the only ref decision he got right

and the 2 saves from martial and sanchez were lucky first was the studs of the gk saved them,and the flying body defence against sanchez was classic

both go in 9 times out of 10.

a few players were awol,a few just reverted back into to the shell theyve hid in for years now.
i dont think any1 had a bad game except mou maybe for starting us out in the formation. and for allowing ashley young to keep his shirt.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Davel if you think it's lucky the keeper/players did their job then fair enough. But relying on 'what ifs' for a lost against Newcastle nearly two years into the Jose project is a low bar.

As for the pen it looked like it was one on the replay slowmo and most pundits agreed it was. Again its irrelevant it wasn't given.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Val seems to have escaped punishment

The cunt could have seen red