Legend

10 months ago

DeGea? Jones? Matic?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

I've got a feeling he won't answer

Maybe one of the Harry Defence League could? Alf? Snoop?
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

Mainly going off the comments and the shouts in the boozer yesterday I,m guessing it's an affectionate nickname for Romolu Lukaku ,just guessing like.
Or maybe he's referring to the nob who's that thick he/ she ( I,m learning) can only get a job organising the trolley collection at a store near you.Who the fuck is that thick ?
I,ve got feeling Sad won't answer.
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Sid back in the 70's fans used to throw bananas on the pitch for the Black players, you know 'affectionately', for their lunch. You can't play well for the fans if your hungry. If you need anymore 70's football multicultural related facts just let me know.
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

If you need anymore info on the underprivileged white or black and those purported on here to be doing menial tasks reserved for thick cunts let me know.
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

I knew the HDL would speak on his behalf. Shit attempt to deflect it on to me though.

Harry were you on about Rom then?
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Laz, I've seen those images of bananas being thrown, I never knew it was done affectionately though. That's the context that's always missed out when they replay the footage from those days. To think that was considered light hearted, warmhearted even, boggles the fucking mind.
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

[quote="Sid"]I knew the HDL would speak on his behalf. Shit attempt to deflect it on to me though

Thought not =))
Lazarus
Legend

10 months ago

Those bad days are behind us now Sid, sure we can laugh about it now with all these black managers, coaches, officials.....
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

https://youtu.be/bYgniftVxQ8

Another from the good old days :D