Who's 'Black Pudding' Harry?

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

Harry's probably golfing give him a chance ffs......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

el hadji diouf for me
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

Right... first off, neither Harry or Pint will be responding to this, or anything else... they're done!

And I didn't need any of the snidey encouragement from you fuckers, yeah... thanks, just the same.

I was after Harry last night, in PMs... not happy with the reply, and that's now been dealt with!

But just for clarity... @Sid

"Maybe one of the Harry Defence League could? Alf? Snoop?"

You may not be a racist Sid, but as far as I'm concerned, you're just as big an arsehole... just because I don't agree with you, or the "Sid fanboys club", ABOUT FOOTBALL MATTERS... you want to lump me in with that cunt, on this issue???

Fuck you!

Now go on... say something funny!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Fuck off, Alf. I lumped you in because on a quite few occasions now you've jped to Harry's defence - sometimes against what can be considered barely even the slightest possible criticism. That's why Pint keeps trying to be all pally with you and you keep telling him to fuck off.

But anyway thanks for the update, arsehole. Keep us posted on your actions so we know you're not sat there doing fuck all.

Edit - just realised Harry's been banned. Am thick tbf.
Last edited by Sid on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lazarus
Legend

7 months ago

Glad that's happened, hope it sends a message.

Alf the comments made were snidey. They were and have been blatant and forthright. I'll stand over any point i've made and respond to any fucker, that's not how they behaved. I'm not wasting time writing a well thought out post to have it responded too with crass bullshit that makes no attempt to address the issue.

As for you backing Harry, not for one second do i think you share any of Harry's views but you've jumped to his defence a few times recently, particularly when i was posting. Why? I don't know,.. when i asked you didn't answer.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

7 months ago

Will the ban stop them from using alternative log-ins?

Good riddance to them anyway.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 months ago

how longs the ban for then
lkhm

hoofing
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

No
pint vulger
Legend

7 months ago

Is the two faced hypocrite ,piss taker of the vulnerable, anti Man Utd ,oot cunt ,Sad twat up for banning ?
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

:))

Pint's fucking raging

Watch out Manc, cavemans gone ferel