vs Sevilla

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

So, a massive game. The knockouts of the CL is where Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez etc need to turn up and prove their quality.

Sevilla look bang average if the La Liga table is anything to go by. Don't score a lot, don't concede a lot, lost 9 times out of 24 - we should do em comfortably. But the first leg is away so we'll probably see more Jose ball.
madmax
Star Man

4 months ago

From all accounts they are tough to score against. So we'll probably scrape through with a 0-1 win.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

When asked if Pogba will be fit for Sevilla Mourinho said "I don't know"

Will they just fucking make up and get on with it. It's the knockouts of the CL ffs.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Nearly two years in so we know what to expect from us. It'll be as boring as possible.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

Sevilla also look like a team that's saving themselves for the cups. Their results in the Spanish cup matches look better than their results in the league.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Joses comments on ManU TV abot Sevilla game...

“I didn’t rest anyone other than [David] De Gea. Can we recover some of them for Wednesday? I think [Marcus] Rashford, [Ander] Herrera, [Antonio] Valencia have a chance.

“Paul Pogba? I don’t know. [Marcos] Rojo, [Phil] Jones, [Marouane] Fellaini, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic], I don’t think they have any chance.”

Apparently Pogba has been training over the weekend.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

I say drop Pogba even if he's fit. Why does he have to be guaranteed a place?
But then yeah, we're out of midfielders.
swampash
Legend

4 months ago

I agree he shouldn't be guaranteed a place, but keeping him out just to send him a message may not be too smart either. Just pick the team and tactics you expect will win and get on with it.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Robbo
Legend

4 months ago

According to Charlie Nicholas over at Sky Sevilla will beat us 2 - 1. If Pogba wants to be the number one then its games like this that he needs to boss.
-----------------------------------------------------
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Let’s hope he breaks sweat.

This is going to be dull as fuck.