vs Chelsea

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

It's time we actually beat a top team, it will bring the club back together a bit after our recent shite form and shite performances

I'm going to say 3-1
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

1-1. I reckon we'll play just like we did in Seville.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

I just can't see us winning..... not playing good football anyway. Maybe something against the run of play from a decent shot.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

It's a big game in terms of the very tight top 4 race. I'm not expecting much, we'll play like an away side. The animosity between Conte and Jose makes some kind of drama a real possibility.
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Scousers winning today makes the Chelsea game all the more of a must win. We can't be cautious, and I hope Mourinho realises that.
Robbo
Legend

3 months ago

Two points I think behind the rest of the pack so its a game that must be won regardless of anything between Conte and Mourihno we need these points.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Aye, it's a must win now. If Chelsea beat us and Tottenham beat Palace we'll be 1 point away from no CL football with Liverpool, City and Arsenal left to play
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

You'd expect us to get stuck into them at least, let them know they had a game.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Liverpool are on uphill trajectory, they definitely look like finishing above us now. We look like we’re running out of steam, despite Sanchez coming on board. This match is basically a six pointer for CL qualification.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Liverpool's remaining fixtures are easier than ours. We have Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Arsenal left to play in the last 11, whereas Liverpool have just us and Chelsea.

It would be galling if they finished above us in the league