martial watch

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

............ i'm depressed about Martial leaving and the new season! ....and the transfer window! ........and that the nearest thing we have to a Jose supporter is Bri, the Pro Jose lot are all gone there's no one to vent at!!!

The first fucker, this coming season, to tell me i'm seeing great football when i'm not, will get eaten alive. A draw will be a major fuck up, not a sign of better things to come!

:(
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

marlon wrote:
4 months ago
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 77576.html

So far he's cost £44m. As far as I know, the clauses expire after 4 years (so after this season) so we won't be paying the balon d'or one and it seems unlikely he gets 7 more caps before next summer.
Not bad for 44m tbf, when you look at his stats. The pro Jose lot relentlessly said Martial cost us 60m from the get go and it was clearly bollocks.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Dortmund, Chelsea and Bayern all in for Martial

If he's good enough for them
dozer
Legend

4 months ago

Sid wrote:
4 months ago
Dortmund, Chelsea and Bayern all in for Martial

If he's good enough for them
Rumors of a 90m bid. Take the money and buy someone else. Hopefully both teams get improved players.
Lazarus
Legend

4 months ago

Martial is off the tour to be with his pregnant girlfriend......... ???
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
marlon
Legend

4 months ago

Di-2WLzWsAIQT2W.jpg
Seems fair enough. Ridiculous if this is true and Mourinho's actually angry.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

Why go back when the cunt int going to play him and he's going to leave anyway
bman2
Legend

4 months ago

We're going to sell Martial and buy Willian, it's looked that way for a while. Classic Mourinho priorities.
redzebs
Legend

4 months ago

Willian will be 30? The Young players are gonna start going fuck this and go be brilliant elsewhere, if we are not careful, we going to end up with Jose fucking up, youngsters have fucked off, and we've a team of 30 odd year olds
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

4 months ago

redzebs wrote:
4 months ago
Willian will be 30? The Young players are gonna start going fuck this and go be brilliant elsewhere, if we are not careful, we going to end up with Jose fucking up, youngsters have fucked off, and we've a team of 30 odd year olds
Meaning another huge rebuild for the next man that takes over

If Jose loses the players the board need to act quickly rather than blindly backing him because we once did it with Fergie back in the 80s. If that happens the players will be forced to go elsewhere, and replacing them is a lot harder and more expensive