vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

It's away from home so back to the same old shit

It's a tough one as well because we have Liverpool 5 days later then the second leg against Sevilla 3 days after that
Robbo
Legend

3 months ago

Lets face it with Liverpool breathing right up our backside this game is definately a must win game. Liverpool play Newcastle which I see as a win for them normally so three points from the next game are vital for the game against Liverpool the two point difference could make all the difference.
-----------------------------------------------------
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Where's the enthusiasm for this? Come on you twats
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

It'll probably be a boring win... After it'll be 'three valuable points', that's all that matters... Wait until next season when Sanchez has settled and we get Kroos and Savic and Neymar and Pogba will be broken in as well.
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
FuB
Legend

3 months ago

Sid wrote:Where's the enthusiasm for this? Come on you twats

i've decided i'm just going to watch some Howson vids instead.

He'll be watching the game better than I can anyway
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Looks like Martial hasn't travelled
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Important thing is to win it to get back ahead of Liverpool before we play them...getting the result is more important in my view than how we win it. Wouldn't want to be on the back foot going into the Liverpool game.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

swampash wrote:Important thing is to win it to get back ahead of Liverpool before we play them...getting the result is more important in my view than how we win it. Wouldn't want to be on the back foot going into the Liverpool game.

We'll be on the back foot the moment that game starts. I'm not looking forward to it.
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Word is we're going with the same three in the middle again, Sanchez, Lukaku, and Lingard up top.
Snoopcousins
Legend

3 months ago

Lazarus wrote:It'll probably be a boring win... After it'll be 'three valuable points', that's all that matters... Wait until next season when Sanchez has settled and we get Kroos and Savic and Neymar and Pogba will be broken in as well.

So so bitter
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018