vs Palace

Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Roy looked like he was going to cry.

I'm not at all impressed by how we played for the first 60 minutes, but it is encouraging that this team can come back and score three, haven't seen this kind of hunger from us for a while. We needed that win.
danniitronix
Legend

3 months ago

Good win
Davel
Legend

3 months ago

i take nothing from the game besides 3 points, and the very slight possibillity that the clown can see wingers are not defenders,specially not medeocre wingers.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 months ago

Mata has to play against the dippers.
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

Really showed some character tonight.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
bman2
Legend

3 months ago

Yeah it feels nice. I’m sure it’s happened, but it *feels* like we haven’t had a come from behind late winner like that since the Fergie days. Remember when you could never count us out? The last few years, you might as well stop watching once we went behind.
Lazarus
Legend

3 months ago

Palace are 18th in the table...... Woooo Whoooooo!!!! We showed them....
"NO BILL POSTERS" [-X
dozer
Legend

3 months ago

Bad game, but a very good performance to come back after the setback.
Still, our attack seems to lack cohesion, it's a team of individuals. I don't see any link up play or understanding b/w the players.
Our attackers still don't know what to do next when they have the ball in the final third; they look up, try to improvise and waste time in the process.

Lukaku is finally looking good. Even when we were playing badly in the first 50 mins, he seemed alright. He's involved more in the game.
swampash
Legend

3 months ago

He seems to be of more use when pulling defences wide, creating space for the likes of Lingard in the middle, imho!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

Didn't see the game (I am away from home for work) but am pleased we came from behind to win. It's these performances that build belief in the players. Not saying we should need to come from behind that often, but still, it's good to show some bottle.