v Liverpool

Forum for match day threads
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

you really think he`s a master tactisian :). i think hes a good blagger /buffoon, a very lucky man, whos`s lucks finally running out (quickly).

when we played liverpool last time, they were on there arses,a beaten dejected side,near the bottom of the table,ripe for the taking.We were flying high (top of the hill) So what did jomo do ?. he gave them our mojo with his dinosaur tactics,he played them back into the form they are now and sucked all the life from our lads by his tactics.

as for the titles over so wont be a true spectacle, again another mou fan readying his excuses.
we have a serious chance of getting these cunts again in the CL if we beat seville,so a thumping now will do our players real damage, so he will lock up the shop for certain. a whole fleet of busses will be deployed,maybe the bogbrush will partner ronnie mcdonald and matic as a midfield 3
to go with 3 centerbacks of smallshite,lindelfuckoff,and jones, with the 2 non league wingbacks
of valencia and young,maybee herra to close down midfield and of course lucky up top.
anyway its going to be bad ,real bad,and all the men behind the ball dont have the abillity to stop a runner on the ball, (they dont have a clue how to tackle)if we conceede early get ready for the flood gates to open,if we dont maybe 0-3 if were lucky, either way this time next sunday we will have seen your master tactisian
in action, seville seems our only option of a win but considering how bad weve been against relegation fodder of late, i dont see this win-able (maybe penaltys and ddg saves all 5).
Unitedroad
Reserves

6 months ago

Jose will obviously use similar tactics to those used successfully v Chelsea the other week , why any team would go hung against a side who currently have the best front 3 in possibly Europe ( City could argue) but with a dodgy defence would be tactically silly and no matter what anyone says Jose is not silly.
Until he has a side that he trusts to be more adventurous he will employ the tactics that have given Utd wins v Spurs,Chelsea and Arsenal this season.
It's Jurgen who will have to decide to stick or twist, he opted for sticking at Anfield and can see that happening again.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

Unitedroad wrote:Jose will obviously use similar tactics to those used successfully v Chelsea the other week , why any team would go hung against a side who currently have the best front 3 in possibly Europe ( City could argue) but with a dodgy defence would be tactically silly and no matter what anyone says Jose is not silly.
Until he has a side that he trusts to be more adventurous he will employ the tactics that have given Utd wins v Spurs,Chelsea and Arsenal this season.
It's Jurgen who will have to decide to stick or twist, he opted for sticking at Anfield and can see that happening again.

Maybe he should've built a side he could trust to be more fucking adventurous then.

If we play like a set of bollockless cunts and the result doesn't go well, the atmosphere will be toxic inside OT. We're supposed to be Manchester United.
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Even the class of 92 twats said he has to go at Liverpool. In the post match at Anfield last season Nev said playing like cowardly cunts is okay in season 1, but in season 2 the wide men must play 15 yards further forward so we can actually challenge in midfield and build attacks, not just sit back and invite pressure for 90 minutes like relegation fodder do against top teams.

But at Anfield earlier in the season we did the same thing, played like cunts, so he has to go at them at Old Trafford. No excuses. He has his team, the league is over, there's a decent gap between us and 5th - fucking do it.
Lazarus
Legend

6 months ago

"I think [Liverpool and United] both want to finish top four but we both want to finish second, so I think it is a big game, and then Sevilla [in the Champions League] and Brighton [in the FA Cup], so we have three matches at Old Trafford," Mourinho told MUTV.

"If possible, [we should] give some tickets to the United fans that were [at Selhurst Park]."

Would it not be a better idea to give the United fans more of the attitude we showed to win on Monday night, maybe for most of a game? The fans are not the problem!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

6 months ago

Ha, in a botched and probably bitter attempt to get the fans up for these big games he's had ended up having a dig
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

6 months ago

I found LVG's team boring and frustrating. Moyes was out of his depth. But I struggle to think of a United side and manager who I've found as objectionable and dis-likable (if that's a word) as this setup.
Unitedroad
Reserves

6 months ago

He was United bound from the night he ran along the touch line v Porto ,like him or not United got him too late.
Davel
Legend

6 months ago

if these 7 start we will win COMFORTABLEY. DDG, SHAW,POGBA,SANCHEZ.RASHY,MARTIAL and LUCKY
doesn`t matter who the other 4 are even the unmentionable dutch cheese could be one of them we would still have them stuck in there own half and the so called press would be a death nail with the pace we`d have up front. but THE SHITHOUSE will probally start just 3 of these and that is the reason i say fred should replace him, because he cant see what he`s got, and just plays the dross to defend the defenders who cant defend.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 months ago

Fucking hate these games. I have so many deluded fucking Liverpool fans in work.

I just hope we win.

When was the last time Liverpool beat us in the league then...?
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour