Forum upgrade and changes

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

The Man Utd badge in the main page is the old badge....we arnt a “football club” anymore
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

FuB wrote: 6 years ago I've added some more smileys as per Laz's request (those that I could find) and moved some of the default ones onto the main posting block that you see with the Full Editor.

:wall:

:finger:

:eatpopcorn:

:joint:

Multiple attachments is now fixed too.
:)) Class and they're all in the List on the RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guess which i'm not doing in the next hour ......? :joint: :tosser: :ympray: i-)

You better sort out that badge :!!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago The Man Utd badge in the main page is the old badge....we arnt a “football club” anymore

Truer words never spoken......... ~X(
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
Snoopcousins wrote: 6 years ago The Man Utd badge in the main page is the old badge....we arnt a “football club” anymore

Truer words never spoken......... ~X(
I'm aware it's not the current badge but it's always been like that since Ed set this version of the forum up. I'd always assumed he was making a point against Kenyon... it definitely wasn't a popular decision at the time.

I'll just ask Ed if he minds us changing it and, assuming he's fine with that, i'll sort it out.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah it was a point against Kenyon and the club selling its soul. I think we should keep it.
FuB
Site Admin

I emailed Ed this morning and asked if was an intentional political statement against Kenyon's wanky decision... his response:
Yeah!

I should check for consistent brand anarchy across all platforms :)
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

redzebs
Legend

Alright guys (and maybe, actually hopefully in the future, girls, now we aren’t a disgrace!),

I feel bad as FuB has done so much and Robbo is back, so I’ll keep this short and sweet (by Zebs standards) which is a change. I was away for a while partly for personal reasons but I’ll not lie, partly because I honestly feared we’d went over the edge and were finished.

I’ve always loved this place from day 1 and can’t believe how much I’ve changed since political battles with Sid, pissing against the wind with Snoops in the other teams thread bigging up NI (until we became underdog legends and Will Griggs on fire is now sung in at least 37 languages) to learning the ways of a hippy from Coop.

People always said it’s just a fucking football forum. To me, it wasn’t and some of the efforts made to reach outside of here without knowing me proves this isn’t just a fucking football forum.

Anyway, soppy shite aside, now I’m back and have my shit together and some free time, I’m going to try and return the favour by helping out with mod duties as the new forum takes shape and hopefully new members should they need anything.

This place was more or less self regulating but it descended into chaos, so with FuB, Robbo’s return and Alf and Bri’s experience, I am going to help moderate the forums and helping FuB and Robbo with any background stuff if I can as the forum repopulates snd hopefully gets new members and looks the bees fucking knees.

I know people have been banned, left because of how things got on here, (legitimately) felt a bit intimidated by the strength of sone of the characters, I know I was when I first joined.

So while/if FuB and Robbo are busy, and Alf and Bri aren’t free, if anyone ever needs anything or you’re a new member and want to ask something, if I can be of any help at all, just pm me or hit the report button and I will try and help. Just don’t leave or come on less because of an issue basically, and if you do make your mind up that you are not that bothered anymore or your going to leave, please pm someone so at least we know why and might be able to make it so the next person doesn’t get disenfranchised.

While we await a witty take down from Knobby, all older friends and adversaries, please feel free to piss yourselves, literally rofl or crack wise. Anyone else, just pm me if you need anything.

But, I know he hates it, serious fair fucks to FuB and Robbo for answering Ed’s call for help and Ed for being flat out but once he finally did get a look at this place, did actually give many fucks and was determined not to let it die away like a title challenge under Jose (only joking Snoop, but not really)

Cheers, it’s good to be back. :vampire:
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Snoopcousins
Legend

Nice one Zebs :-BD
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

Bet Ed's glad Rant's a digital endevour and not traditional print now Zebs is on the team....... ink and paper aren't cheap.

Good luck Zebs X_X