Ed Woodward, ballbag

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Was it not Neil Ashton doing our pr now who was ex Sun?

Anyway, I'm saying there's ways and means,

I agree with disobedience and making cunts out of the board and owners and fucking off sponsors,

I'm just saying, the peelers having to guard his house while he's at the game doesn't look well and hinders our cause.

You can't fuckin chuck flares and fireworks at a house/over its fence when it has potentially a woman inside with her kids, you just can't do it.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

redzebs wrote:
9 months ago
Was it not Neil Ashton doing our pr now who was ex Sun?

Anyway, I'm saying there's ways and means,

I agree with disobedience and making cunts out of the board and owners and fucking off sponsors,

I'm just saying, the peelers having to guard his house while he's at the game doesn't look well and hinders our cause.

You can't fuckin chuck flares and fireworks at a house/over its fence when it has potentially a woman inside with her kids, you just can't do it.
But like I said, people are really fucking emotional at what they're doing to the club, and when they're emotional they lash out. United is peoples lives, and it's being destroyed in front of their eyes. You can't do that and expect people to sit at home peacefully. It's shit but it's how it is. I wouldn't poke a lion then cry when it ate me, especially one that I was slowly killing

It is what it is. I'll never feel sorry for the cunt. Btw the drive on his house is that big I doubt the flare got anywhere near his house.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

9 months ago

Fuck him.

And the Glazers dont give a shit about press headlines. Not unless it impacts the finances by spooking sponsors. I'm afraid this might have to get ugly for things to change. That's life.
marlon
Legend

9 months ago

Zebs is right. The most they'll achieve with this is to make a very rich man hire some security guards. Need to focus on the money instead.
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

marlon wrote:
9 months ago
Zebs is right. The most they'll achieve with this is to make a very rich man hire some security guards. Need to focus on the money instead.
He better hope those security guards don't support United